I've done this before.
Yes, ask Demeter. She can set you up with one where you don't actually meet anybody but can throw her $20 for sitting there staring at you like a bug eyed blobfish.
Well he is gay and that’s 99% of veganism, the other 1% is eating no meat. I think you missed the blind idiotic rudeness requirement. It's got to be around 40% of the thing. Those figures don’t add up (you dumb bitch). Your friend, Spider You're not supposed to add them together, idiot. Hope this h...
We have turkeys wondering around the buildings at work. I don't know where they come from - there's nothing but a freeway and a bunch of office buildings and complexes in the area - but they show up every year. When I left today, there were two of them hanging around on the grass by the parking lot....
I think we should make a chart. One side will show how many of Brian's farts were in the atmosphere, and the other side will show global temperature by year.
Is it just me or is that a guy flying out the window upside down?