• Search

  • Search it up!

Search found 1765 matches

 Go to advanced search

Re: Cesar Milan

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: Cesar Milan ¦  Replies: 6 ¦  Views: 84

cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 pm
That only works if you're old enough to still have metal fillings.
I have lead fillings, do those count?

Re: Dear Demeter

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Dear Demeter ¦  Replies: 10 ¦  Views: 60

Can you smoke roast beef?

Moist roast beef.

Re: vegans and honey

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:50 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: vegans and honey ¦  Replies: 6 ¦  Views: 69

Please explain to me why vegans do not eat honey? They won't eat honey, but they will drive their car and splatter all manner of insects, including bees. Don't try to make sense out of it. I would bring up all the wildlife the petroleum industry kills or causes very unhealthy short lives, and all t...

Re: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July.

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:12 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July. ¦  Replies: 25 ¦  Views: 207

Kumacho wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am
Image
Just realized she must be related to 1mOrontana.

Image

Re: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July.

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July. ¦  Replies: 25 ¦  Views: 207

gaahl_ wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:37 pm
Blacks have the highest rate of std's, HIV and even tuberculosis.

Fucking accursed race.
And they got that sicko cell anime, or whatever it's called.

Re: vegans and honey

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: vegans and honey ¦  Replies: 6 ¦  Views: 69

Because honey is enjoyable.

Re: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July.

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:16 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July. ¦  Replies: 25 ¦  Views: 207

Kumacho wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am
Fuck me running down hill with a sharp stick.
So she also taught you how to chuck a spear.

Re: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July.

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I banged a black chic on the 4th of July. ¦  Replies: 25 ¦  Views: 207

cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 am
*whispers* Doesn't he know thats how you get aids?
And HIV. They all have HIV.

Re: Awesome Asians

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 am ¦  Forum: Videos ¦  Topic: Awesome Asians ¦  Replies: 7 ¦  Views: 180

^
Or maybe they all just look the same.

Re: Health Questionnaire and Discussion

 by almostapathetic ¦  Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 am ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: Health Questionnaire and Discussion ¦  Replies: 9 ¦  Views: 205

Did you guys know that vegan cheese has more calories, fat and sodium than real cheese? http://followyourheart.com/products/cheddar-3/ https://www.sargento.com/our-cheese/sliced-cheese/sliced-natural-cheeses/sargento-sliced-mild-cheddar-cheese And LOL at the 74% organic. What about the other 26%? Th...

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 177