• Search

  • Search it up!

Search found 2224 matches

 Go to advanced search

Re: Pick a number

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:22 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Pick a number ¦  Replies: 26 ¦  Views: 360

pirate wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 pm
buy the ingredients and expand your horizons.
Low grade dog food...


This thread just divided by zero.



Mark my words something is gonna happen in the very near future because of it. An apocalypse, wormhole, eclipse...Something.

Re: Racist video games

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:10 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Racist video games ¦  Replies: 24 ¦  Views: 360

cumburger wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:38 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:23 pm
I saw some pics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the mid 1940s and it didn't look very advanced to me. :dbagsmile:
Tokyo, not some small city.
That was joke.

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Random Thoughts Thread ¦  Replies: 949 ¦  Views: 49274

JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm
Angry Geriatric's favorite magazine....

Image
Reminded me of this classic.

Image

You better know what that's from.

Re: Racist video games

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:23 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Racist video games ¦  Replies: 24 ¦  Views: 360

Well an interesting side note the Slavic people who wanted to fight for the nazis were not given "honoring Aryans" Slavic people willing to fight for nazis were killed or enslaved. Probably because he didn't see them as being advanced. Have you seen footage of Tokyo in 1930s, looks more advanced or...

Re: Is this racist?

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:34 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Is this racist? ¦  Replies: 20 ¦  Views: 361

Guise!!! I just did the white American inventors search on bing and it did the same thang. It shows black mangs. Yep. On a 'web' search is does say, "American inventors frequently mentioned on the web." Just proves that all the shook libs are bringing up black inventors in blogs and so on. I then d...

Re: The Post Whatever You Want Thread

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am ¦  Forum: Pictures ¦  Topic: The Post Whatever You Want Thread ¦  Replies: 281 ¦  Views: 31763



FYI this is on COMET channel in 1.5 hours. Patrick Swayze, bitches.

Re: Teacher Sex

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:05 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Teacher Sex ¦  Replies: 24 ¦  Views: 368

JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:10 pm
Have any of you had sex with one of your teachers?

I did during my junior year of high school.
Being 20 probably had something to do with it.

Re: Dating

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:01 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Dating ¦  Replies: 8 ¦  Views: 158

Not because I'm racist but I just like the idea of having more diversity - as in not everyone being a milky shade of brown. Every once in awhile you say something... That I actually agree with. Who wants one culture, different traditions are what keep things interesting. People who want everyone th...

Re: Pick a number

 by almostapathetic ¦  Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:53 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Pick a number ¦  Replies: 26 ¦  Views: 360

pirate wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 am
Cook it the way i taught you.
You can dress up a pig...

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 223