• Search

  • Search it up!

Search found 4685 matches

 Go to advanced search

Re: LOL at Canada and its people!

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: LOL at Canada and its people! ¦  Replies: 62 ¦  Views: 2976

Update!! That was most unhealthy thing I've eaten for a long time. I feel gross and like i have a major turd building up. Turd update In two hours.

STAY TUNED!!!

Re: some very important information

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:52 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: some very important information ¦  Replies: 28 ¦  Views: 324

After these messages, well be riiiiiight back.

Re: Logan Paul News

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:05 pm ¦  Forum: General Discussion ¦  Topic: Logan Paul News ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 486

Logan Paul is gay.

Re: I'm sorry for my racism.

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I'm sorry for my racism. ¦  Replies: 20 ¦  Views: 263

almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Maybe so, but multiple hurricanes have sent them back to Africa levels.
Sometimes a shithole needs an enema.

Re: LOL at Canada and its people!

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:03 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: LOL at Canada and its people! ¦  Replies: 62 ¦  Views: 2976

Hey guys I’m commenting here eh!!! Bout to eat this here poutine with back bacon.

Re: Vegans

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: Vegans ¦  Replies: 32 ¦  Views: 655

Go get your papery vagina checked, maybe your brother can do it for you. Yeah I don't need my brother to check it for me because I'm not a lard ass like you. I can get toilet paper out myself, and would prefer if you kept your family's bizarre habits private in the future so I don't have to lose my...

Re: I'm sorry for my racism.

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I'm sorry for my racism. ¦  Replies: 20 ¦  Views: 263

almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Forget islands, Africa is the second largest continent on the face of the Earth. Haiti is a shithole but it's a paradise compared to Africa. The French are responsible for that.
Maybe so, but multiple hurricanes have sent them back to Africa levels.

Re: IM TOO LATE!!

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:46 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: IM TOO LATE!! ¦  Replies: 27 ¦  Views: 389

HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm
Pirate would make a fairly decent vegan.
Well he is gay and that’s 99% of veganism, the other 1% is eating no meat.

Re: I'm sorry for my racism.

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:00 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: I'm sorry for my racism. ¦  Replies: 20 ¦  Views: 263

I'm sorry that nig gers are a scourge on your states guys. Nahhhhhhh JUST KIDDING!!! Better you then us that's for sure!!!!

Re: Vegans

 by cunnalingus ¦  Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 am ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: Vegans ¦  Replies: 32 ¦  Views: 655

OH SHIT!!!!! Lol.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 469