• Search

  • Search it up!

Search found 822 matches

 Go to advanced search

Re: A rainy day

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:08 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: A rainy day ¦  Replies: 24 ¦  Views: 164

Metal_Pig wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm
shit ass accounts at a new low
They have a bot that creates posts at random. They're depending on dickheads like you to respond and make it look like it's an active forum.

Re: still alive but gayer and creepier than ever.

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:01 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: still alive but gayer and creepier than ever. ¦  Replies: 10 ¦  Views: 90

HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:52 pm
It's a part of "physical" that scientists don't understand yet.
You mean like global climate change is being caused by smart apes?

Re: So do we still need to build the wall?

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:56 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: So do we still need to build the wall? ¦  Replies: 37 ¦  Views: 395

I've thought about this, and I can't think of a single reason to go to Canada unless you're trying to get to Alaska. I hear the Canadian gov't is offering total amnesty and instant welfare benes to all new arrivals. That's two good reasons to go there. That's a darn good reason to build a bridge ri...

Re: still alive but gayer and creepier than ever.

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:39 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: still alive but gayer and creepier than ever. ¦  Replies: 10 ¦  Views: 90

Sometimes I remember things that haven't happened yet. How is that even physically possible?

Re: So do we still need to build the wall?

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:33 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: So do we still need to build the wall? ¦  Replies: 37 ¦  Views: 395

The only real reason to go to the states is Vegas though, everything else is shit. I've thought about this, and I can't think of a single reason to go to Canada unless you're trying to get to Alaska. I hear the Canadian gov't is offering total amnesty and instant welfare benes to all new arrivals. ...

Re: Black man abuses white toddler girl.

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:07 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Black man abuses white toddler girl. ¦  Replies: 35 ¦  Views: 526

I'm taking a knee during the Nascar pre-race ceremony today. They think they own the flag the redneck honky bastards.


happysock wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:29 am
Dat lil white bitch gonna gets paaaaaaaaaaaaaayed!
More like little white girl gonna get raaaaaaaaaaaaaaped!

Re: So do we still need to build the wall?

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:35 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: So do we still need to build the wall? ¦  Replies: 37 ¦  Views: 395

I don't think they would be dazed. They are used to being wedged behind dashboards or jammed by the hundreds in the back of semis. They have been training for this. They will hit the ground and be selling their first orange or mowing their first lawn within 10 minutes. I see your point. Maybe what ...

Re: Got the job!!!!

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Got the job!!!! ¦  Replies: 26 ¦  Views: 272

happysock wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 pm
You should get premium for this ....
There's no such thing as "premium" any more - everybody sees everything here.

Bird pulls a big fish out its ass

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:12 am ¦  Forum: Pictures ¦  Topic: Bird pulls a big fish out its ass ¦  Replies: 3 ¦  Views: 84

Wait for it......

Image

Re: Post your random gifs

 by lemmiwinx ¦  Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:08 am ¦  Forum: Pictures ¦  Topic: Post your random gifs ¦  Replies: 247 ¦  Views: 32524

Vegan4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Image
Now they call her "Wonder Woman".

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 83