• Search

  • Search it up!

Search found 2556 matches

 Go to advanced search

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

 by Demeter ¦  Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Random Thoughts Thread ¦  Replies: 2138 ¦  Views: 128535

I just "liked" an old friend of mine from high school on tinder and it's a match. Now I'm nervous because what if he actually wants a relationship. I just "liked" him to say hi. He did get a lot cuter though and he was really sweet back in high school.

Re: What Are You Watching?

 by Demeter ¦  Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm ¦  Forum: Videos ¦  Topic: What Are You Watching? ¦  Replies: 146 ¦  Views: 12248

HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm
The Bitsy Bears? Well, I can see why you didn't post a video of the thing.

cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 am
I think you're more triggered by me being raped than I am tbh.
So you admit you were raped lol
Not by any family members. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Re: Christmas is the season of giving.

 by Demeter ¦  Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: Christmas is the season of giving. ¦  Replies: 50 ¦  Views: 1736

Kumacho wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pm
Gotta love how she pretends her brother didn't sexually assault her. Why else would she bring it up if there's nothing to it?
Just because you sexually assault your family doesn't mean it's normal. Thankfully my brother isn't that fucked up.

Re: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

 by Demeter ¦  Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective? ¦  Replies: 114 ¦  Views: 8105

cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm
9/10 homosexuals are vegan.
What are you talking about? Not even 5/10 of you are vegan.

Re: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

 by Demeter ¦  Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:06 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective? ¦  Replies: 114 ¦  Views: 8105

I saw a video of one of the avalanches, he missed one avalanche and another he survived. Alright bye.

Re: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

 by Demeter ¦  Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective? ¦  Replies: 114 ¦  Views: 8105

I never claimed he was hit by an avalanche on the same trip. He did in fact reach the top of Everest after surviving a fucking avalanche. I knew you were going to comment on that and was going to mention that he didn't actually survive an avalanche on the same day, but decided I'd just go ahead and ...

Re: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

 by Demeter ¦  Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:15 pm ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective? ¦  Replies: 114 ¦  Views: 8105

I looked it up again and you're wrong. He did survive an avalanche on Mt. Everest. "After three years of extensive training, Joisher's first attempt to climb Mt. Everest in 2014 was cut short when an avalanche took the lives of 16 Sherpa guides and climbers. It was the deadliest event in Everest his...

Re: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

 by Demeter ¦  Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:56 am ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective? ¦  Replies: 114 ¦  Views: 8105

Because I don't care that much. If I ever write a report on it then I'll look it up, otherwise nah. Already have too many tabs open.

Re: What are your New Year's Resolutions?

 by Demeter ¦  Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 am ¦  Forum: Everything & Nothing ¦  Topic: What are your New Year's Resolutions? ¦  Replies: 26 ¦  Views: 1418

All you're doing is spamming for everyone else. I already said what I wanted to say but now anything other people say won't be read because no one's going to scroll that long.

Image

Re: Demeter Thread

 by Demeter ¦  Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:24 am ¦  Forum: The Swamp ¦  Topic: Demeter Thread ¦  Replies: 431 ¦  Views: 10244

Just set up my Google Home Mini. Got it from Wal-mart for 30 bucks, and am getting 25 dollars to spend on the Google Express app for Wal-mart. So basically it cost me only $5. And it's freaking awesome. This thing is awesome for people with kids too because all you have to do is say, "Hey, Google, t...

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 256