• Goodnight sweet playprince

  • Post all funny and entertaining images in here. Please no nudity, porn, or anything NSFW!
Post all funny and entertaining images in here. Please no nudity, porn, or anything NSFW!
 #75276  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:19 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:05 pm
happysock wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:56 pm
^^^^^^^
What is this blasphemy? I shall smite thee.

Edit: Watched 1 minute of the video. You posted it for it's comical value. The guy in the video a total fucking beta cuck. :lol:
Image
weird

^^^^^click me^^^^^
 #75279  by BDR529
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:37 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 pm
Christ, another BDR529. You guys sure do like your vids and pictures of things.

Maybe that's because....it's a picture thread...

Image
Vegan4Life liked this
 #75282  by Vegan4Life
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:31 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 pm
Christ, another BDR529. You guys sure do like your vids and pictures of things.
OMG Someone posted pictures in the PICTURES forum? Nooooooo

Someone call BLM.
BDR529 liked this
 #75284  by BDR529
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:33 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:31 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 pm
Christ, another BDR529. You guys sure do like your vids and pictures of things.
OMG Someone posted pictures in the PICTURES forum? Nooooooo

Someone call BLM.

Don't tempt him... :lol:
 #75288  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:10 pm
Some people try to portray Hefner as a lecherous old man even worse than Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby. I don't agree - Hef's girls were at least well paid for their efforts.
 #75292  by Vegan4Life
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:10 pm
Some people try to portray Hefner as a lecherous old man even worse than Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby. I don't agree - Hef's girls were at least well paid for their efforts.
Yes, most or almost all those girls were whores trying to make money not just from the photoshoot but also from the rich men who were there to bang them. They were a bunch of whores who kept telling themselves they did it for the empowerment of women!!!

But a lot of women were taken advantage of at the Playboy mansion also after doing lots of drugs and drinking booze, but then no-one forced them to go there.
 #75298  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:10 pm
Some people try to portray Hefner as a lecherous old man even worse than Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby. I don't agree - Hef's girls were at least well paid for their efforts.
Yes, most or almost all those girls were whores trying to make money not just from the photoshoot but also from the rich men who were there to bang them. They were a bunch of whores who kept telling themselves they did it for the empowerment of women!!!

But a lot of women were taken advantage of at the Playboy mansion also after doing lots of drugs and drinking booze, but then no-one forced them to go there.
You make it sound pretty bleak to be employed at the Playboy mansion. I suspect though most of the bunnies would describe it as a high point in their careers.
 #75303  by Vegan4Life
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:46 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 pm


You make it sound pretty bleak to be employed at the Playboy mansion. I suspect though most of the bunnies would describe it as a high point in their careers.
Well, if any of them ever got anywhere in life was mostly thanks to Playboy. Waitressing does not pay much money!

Image