• Post your pic Nov 2017 edition

  • Post all funny and entertaining images in here. Please no nudity, porn, or anything NSFW!
Post all funny and entertaining images in here. Please no nudity, porn, or anything NSFW!
 #83721  by kocher
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:02 am
So why even start this thread? Did you think anyone would believe that's actually you even though you have a record of posting mundane, random pictures with obscure, unfunny backstories? Plus everyone knows you're much fatter than that guy.
cunnalingus, edsbrian liked this
 #83722  by Hakik
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:14 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 am
Go ahead and ban me then I'm not posing for you or any other sickos on here.
But you made the thread. This is now a binding contract.
 #83723  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:14 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 am
Go ahead and ban me then I'm not posing for you or any other sickos on here.
But you already made the thread. This is now a binding contract.
I was young and foolish not realizing I had entered into a binding contract. In the name of Harvey Weinstein I swear I'll never do it again. Is there no room for forgiveness in your heart?
 #83724  by Hakik
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 am

I was young and foolish not realizing I had entered into a binding contract. In the name of Harvey Weinstein I swear I'll never do it again. Is there no room for forgiveness in your heart?
OK fine. But someday someone is actually gonna have to post their own pic in their PYP thread.
 #83725  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 am

I was young and foolish not realizing I had entered into a binding contract. In the name of Harvey Weinstein I swear I'll never do it again. Is there no room for forgiveness in your heart?
OK fine. But someday someone is actually gonna have to post their own pic in their PYP thread.
By gones! Now let's team up and kick some ass on here.
 #83729  by edsbrian
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:28 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 am

I was young and foolish not realizing I had entered into a binding contract. In the name of Harvey Weinstein I swear I'll never do it again. Is there no room for forgiveness in your heart?
OK fine. But someday someone is actually gonna have to post their own pic in their PYP thread.
By gones! Now let's team up and kick some ass on here.
I’m pretty sure bygones is one word.
 #83741  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:28 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am


OK fine. But someday someone is actually gonna have to post their own pic in their PYP thread.
By gones! Now let's team up and kick some ass on here.
I’m pretty sure bygones is one word.
How about suck my penis how many words is that by your count?