• What Are You Watching?

• The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #174484  by lemmiwinx
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm
Send his mother a bill for the cost of the bullets expended (including sales tax).
 #174599  by BDR529
 Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 am
So why did they mute the word "conspiracy?" :lol:

C - O - N - ...Spricay.

Yeah....I dunno. I didn't notice that when I first watched it. Probably a Youtube censorship thing. You know....Youtube....they'll never sell out to the commies.

#174619  by Vegan4Life
 Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 am
So why did they mute the word "conspiracy?" :lol:

C - O - N - ...Spricay.

Yeah....I dunno. I didn't notice that when I first watched it. Probably a Youtube censorship thing. You know....Youtube....they'll never sell out to the commies.

A lot of words are banned by Youtube and will get your video muted or deleted and multiple offenses will get your account deleted because America is a democracy and everyone has freedom of speech. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Many people have had their livelyhood/extra income wiped out because they said something about the Clintons, Israel, Zionism, Terrorism, crimes committed by minorities in America and Europe, ....

You ever wonder why a bunch of Jews took over everything media related in America? It is all owned by Zionists.

Added in 1 minute 39 seconds:
REMEMBER WHEN EBAUM BANNED A BUNCH OF WORDS INCLUDING THE WORD ******!?
 #174628  by SkeetDixon
 Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm
I heard an interesting point today.

It was something like:

At least in Communist China, it is clear who is censoring you and restricting your speech. In America, it's less clear who is censoring you, but the level of censorship is comparable at this point. The censorship is performed by the private sector, mainly under the control of Marxist Jews and their non-White allies. This level of indirection serves as subterfuge and plausible deniability. "No look, see the Constitution, you have the right to free speech right there!". Meanwhile, communist Jews are censoring your every word, doxxing truth tellers, and forcing people to self-censor under threat physical violence or financial ruination.

Yeah, we are so free here in America. Thank goodness we have the Constitution. ;)
 #174636  by almostapathetic
 Sun May 24, 2020 6:26 am
Don't bitch about it...Buy your own TV station or start your own Youtube. Don't be like da jigs and complain because they don't own anything. It's like how they cried and still cry because there were no black NBA, MLB or NFL owners. (There's like one or two now) As if some diabolical force was denying the drones of black millionaire business people from purchasing a team. Maybe if they strived to be businessmen instead of rappers or ball players then maybe they could buy teams just like da whities.