• What Are You Watching?

• The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #106309  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:10 am
I briefly skipped through that video and I jumped to the tax part. Lol I feel bad for you suckers that have to pay income taxes lol. *makes it rain tax savings*
 #106559  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:57 pm
As usual who knows what led up to this. But to me it seems pretty disgusting.
On December 7, 2017, after a 6-week trial, a jury acquitted Brailsford of all charges.

Shaver's wife and her lawyer requested that the Mesa Police Department release bodycam footage of the event.[citation needed] The request for the bodycam footage was initially refused. In a recording released by Shaver's wife, purportedly of a meeting between her and Maricopa County prosecutors, she was told that she could watch the video only if she agreed not to discuss its contents with the press.[4] Prosecutors and defense attorneys in Brailsford's murder trial asked that the bodycam footage be sealed. Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sam Myers granted the motion to seal the footage.[15]
WTF?

Added in 2 minutes 43 seconds:
Not to mention squeezing off 5 or 6 rounds of 223 or 556 in a fucking hotel with people sitting on the other side of that 5/8" drywall.
 #106562  by BDR529
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:10 pm
Yeah, that whole thing has a funky air about it. In that vid they tell him to crawl towards them seconds before they start pumping rounds into him. WTF? I'm all about supporting the cops but they definitely make mistakes...and those mistakes often can be deadly. :shock: