• Imagine if the Vegas shooter had some of these!!!

• The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #76135  by 2tall
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:00 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:53 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Lol look at how mad you are, where did I say I drank the milk you fat fag. I said I had some cereal with milk and got the shits later. Why are you fags always so testy.
I know I would have to be (mad/crazy) to talk with you but I’m definitely not angry. I just find it (sad/pathetic) that you’re always around and that makes you an easy mark. I know you’re a (loser/fat dipshit) because if you even remotely had a life you wouldn’t spend all your time here. I guess I just assumed you also drank 2% milk and didn’t just buy it solely for your cereal.
You sure like reaching though for ineffective insults. Step up your shit comment game, you're an easy mark because of how angry your replies usually are. I know you don't see it as that way with you being a dimwit and all. But keep your chin up champ you'll make a good comment soon.
Nuh-uh...you are!! I call you fat, so you call me fat. I call you an easy mark, so you call me one. You call me angry because it’s the EBW “ go to comeback” when you have no comeback. Anyway, do you have notifications turned on so you know the second someone makes a comment? There’s a big ol’ world out there, tubby...go enjoy it!
 #76162  by cunnalingus
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 pm
Lol Dicksmall is such a shitty commenter. It's kinda creepy, all he does is respond to me and doesn't have any wit of his own that he needs to do gradeschool insults. Listen man I know you're a fag but I'm not gonna let you suck my dick.

Added in 4 minutes 36 seconds:
2tall wrote:

Nuh-uh...you are!! I call you fat, so you call me fat. I call you an easy mark, so you call me one. You call me angry because it’s the EBW “ go to comeback” when you have no comeback. Anyway, do you have notifications turned on so you know the second someone makes a comment? There’s a big ol’ world out there, tubby...go enjoy it!
This is a comeback? What you wrote? Well it's a good thing I don't have your comebacks. You're about as witty as a three year old kid with Down syndrome. Now shouldn't you be logging onto your shitty front page alts and commenting with the other fags who enjoy their safe space?
edsbrian liked this
 #76164  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:33 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 pm
Lol Dicksmall is such a shitty commenter. It's kinda creepy, all he does is respond to me and doesn't have any wit of his own that he needs to do gradeschool insults. Listen man I know you're a fag but I'm not gonna let you suck my dick.

Added in 4 minutes 36 seconds:
2tall wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:53 pm

This is a comeback? What you wrote? Well it's a good thing I don't have your comebacks. You're about as witty as a three year old kid with Down syndrome. Now shouldn't you be logging onto your shitty front page alts and commenting with the other fags who enjoy their safe space?
He really is pathetic. Probably the least witty account on ebaums. I kinda feel sorry for him.
 #76171  by Vegan4Life
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:30 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:24 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:50 pm
3:35 :lol: He's literally a snake-oil salesman. I guess that shouldn't be surprising, his fanbase will lap up anything that involves a flimsy nonsensical narrative.
What? You don't want a hard on while defending the USA? What are you ignet or something? :mrgreen: