• Imagine if the Vegas shooter had some of these!!!

  • The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #76108  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:54 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm
happysock wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pm
Sure there would be a nice dark solitary cell for him to rot in.
No solitary, and then wouldn't it be awesome to be one of the guards at the prison. A few packs of Newports, ramen noodles, and some Skiddles every week would guarantee the brothers gaping of his asshole every other day. Have them do suicide watch too. When they see him tying a noose to his bunk they'd intervene with a nice beating. His cries while taking a daily shit would be most gratifying.
This morning I woke up and decided to use a sick day at work and had a bowl of captain crunch with 2%milk. I got the shits from the milk but that cereal truly is best cereal out there In terms of teeth rot out and flavour.
I have to eat it fast because I hate soggy cereal and Cap'n Crunch tears up the roof of my mouth. Honey Nut Cheerios with a little cinnamon is where it's at.
 #76110  by 2tall
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm
happysock wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pm
Sure there would be a nice dark solitary cell for him to rot in.
No solitary, and then wouldn't it be awesome to be one of the guards at the prison. A few packs of Newports, ramen noodles, and some Skiddles every week would guarantee the brothers gaping of his asshole every other day. Have them do suicide watch too. When they see him tying a noose to his bunk they'd intervene with a nice beating. His cries while taking a daily shit would be most gratifying.
This morning I woke up and decided to use a sick day at work and had a bowl of captain crunch with 2%milk. I got the shits from the milk but that cereal truly is best cereal out there In terms of teeth rot out and flavour.
Do you drink 2% milk because you think you’re fat? I mean, you are but 2% milk won’t fix your level of obesity. Just like that Diet Coke you get with fast food isn’t going to help either.
 #76114  by cunnalingus
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Do you drink 2% milk because you think you’re fat? I mean, you are but 2% milk won’t fix your level of obesity. Just like that Diet Coke you get with fast food isn’t going to help either.
Lol look at how mad you are, where did I say I drank the milk you fat fag. I said I had some cereal with milk and got the shits later. Why are you fags always so testy.
 #76115  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:06 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm
happysock wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pm
Sure there would be a nice dark solitary cell for him to rot in.
No solitary, and then wouldn't it be awesome to be one of the guards at the prison. A few packs of Newports, ramen noodles, and some Skiddles every week would guarantee the brothers gaping of his asshole every other day. Have them do suicide watch too. When they see him tying a noose to his bunk they'd intervene with a nice beating. His cries while taking a daily shit would be most gratifying.
This morning I woke up and decided to use a sick day at work and had a bowl of captain crunch with 2%milk. I got the shits from the milk but that cereal truly is best cereal out there In terms of teeth rot out and flavour.
With our without crunchberries? Important details.
 #76132  by 2tall
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Do you drink 2% milk because you think you’re fat? I mean, you are but 2% milk won’t fix your level of obesity. Just like that Diet Coke you get with fast food isn’t going to help either.
Lol look at how mad you are, where did I say I drank the milk you fat fag. I said I had some cereal with milk and got the shits later. Why are you fags always so testy.
I know I would have to be (mad/crazy) to talk with you but I’m definitely not angry. I just find it (sad/pathetic) that you’re always around and that makes you an easy mark. I know you’re a (loser/fat dipshit) because if you even remotely had a life you wouldn’t spend all your time here. I guess I just assumed you also drank 2% milk and didn’t just buy it solely for your cereal.
 #76133  by cunnalingus
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:53 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Do you drink 2% milk because you think you’re fat? I mean, you are but 2% milk won’t fix your level of obesity. Just like that Diet Coke you get with fast food isn’t going to help either.
Lol look at how mad you are, where did I say I drank the milk you fat fag. I said I had some cereal with milk and got the shits later. Why are you fags always so testy.
I know I would have to be (mad/crazy) to talk with you but I’m definitely not angry. I just find it (sad/pathetic) that you’re always around and that makes you an easy mark. I know you’re a (loser/fat dipshit) because if you even remotely had a life you wouldn’t spend all your time here. I guess I just assumed you also drank 2% milk and didn’t just buy it solely for your cereal.
You sure like reaching though for ineffective insults. Step up your shit comment game, you're an easy mark because of how angry your replies usually are. I know you don't see it as that way with you being a dimwit and all. But keep your chin up champ you'll make a good comment soon.