• How was this not Murder?

• The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #108428  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:52 pm
He could have let her cuff him but now he's dead. No big loss bet he was a wife beater or child abuser.
 #108430  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:29 pm
She clearly was in danger of her life /s :( :(

: what a fucking CUNT
 #108435  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:40 pm
The last time I went for jury duty, the case was about domestic violence, and several members of the jury were excused because they didn't get the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

One lady told the judge directly that if the prosecution couldn't prove the guy hit his wife that she would vote guilty anyway - unless the guy could prove he didn't. The judge went over it three times, but she didn't care - she felt like it was a bad enough crime to her that she would have him sentenced regardless of innocence or guilt.

So you're probably right.
 #108438  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:47 pm
It's like @PlusCaChange said. If the prosecutors would have went for murder 2 instead of trying to get the Cunt to plea and not go to trial. She would be behind bars right now
 #108440  by PlusCaChange
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:12 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:40 pm
The last time I went for jury duty, the case was about domestic violence, and several members of the jury were excused because they didn't get the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

One lady told the judge directly that if the prosecution couldn't prove the guy hit his wife that she would vote guilty anyway - unless the guy could prove he didn't. The judge went over it three times, but she didn't care - she felt like it was a bad enough crime to her that she would have him sentenced regardless of innocence or guilt.

So you're probably right.
Not to channel SkeetDixon but I wonder if this reflects an unconscious acceptance of a sort of Marxist justice, where the law doesn't apply to you equally if you are weaker or designated as oppressed.
 #109152  by Kumacho
 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 pm
The US justice system; where you are judged by your peers. A 12 person jury made up of the only 12 persons without the wherewithal to get out of it - or - they have such a strong belief in civic duty that there is no chance this maniac should ever be on a jury, because not one of the ones I have met can balance civic duty with social conscience.

Our judicial system is a joke. Simpson proved that with proper jury selection and a dream team of legal douchebags you can literally get away with murder. Even if you are black!
HolidayFriday liked this
 #109160  by HolidayFriday
 Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm
In my experience, the jury ends up being comprised of people that the two attorneys believe are senseless. Anyone with an opinion one way or the other is out.

Shoot, just pretending you have an opinion can get you kicked.