• CIA document that put a hit on Marilyn Monroe

• The place for sharing and discussing videos.
The place for sharing and discussing videos.
 #114712  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:51 am
Makes about as much sense as that Trump hookers peeing in a hotel room fake FBI dossier leaked by Comey that started all this Russia, Russia, Russia crap.
Weird... How come he lied about not staying the night? :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... ba26abc9c5
 #114715  by Kumacho
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 am
If the public knew the real goings on in politics their collective heads would explode. Conservatives aren't and I don't want to go into just how liberal the liberals really are.

My step-father was in politics and my mother basically ran the state capital. The parties they hosted would rival any roman parties from caligula.

Sex and drugs, lots of sex and drugs. No, really. LOTS of sex and drugs. Did I mention the drugs?
 #114719  by JohnnyP
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 am
Kumacho wrote:
If the public knew the real goings on in politics their collective heads would explode. Conservatives aren't and I don't want to go into just how liberal the liberals really are.

My step-father was in politics and my mother basically ran the state capital. The parties they hosted would rival any roman parties from caligula.

Sex and drugs, lots of sex and drugs. No, really. LOTS of sex and drugs. Did I mention the drugs?
People are finally realizing everyone in politics is infectious human waste. That's a good thing. I wana see people hanging from trees and lamp posts around Washington DC. We need a bloody purge of the tyrants.
 #114721  by Kumacho
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:14 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 am
Kumacho wrote:

People are finally realizing everyone in politics is infectious human waste. That's a good thing. I wana see people hanging from trees and lamp posts around Washington DC. We need a bloody purge of the tyrants.
Hang them all from the Liberty tree.
 #114738  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 am
Liberty Tree sounds like the name of a cheesy cash loan place.
It's liberty as in the Liberty Bell that hangs in Philadelphia. But you Canadian subjects of Her Majesty's whims wouldn't know squat about that.
 #114749  by cunnalingus
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:38 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
It's liberty as in the Liberty Bell that hangs in Philadelphia. But you Canadian subjects of Her Majesty's whims wouldn't know squat about that.
I know more about your country then I let on. I just don’t mention it because of how butthurt Americans get when you know more about their country than they do. Although it’s fun to make you guys mad with knowledge, it’s more fun to play dumb and make you do your half retarded responses like the one you just did.
 #114751  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:38 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
I know more about your country then I let on. I just don’t mention it because of how butthurt Americans get when you know more about their country than they do. Although it’s fun to make you guys mad with knowledge, it’s more fun to play dumb and make you do your half retarded responses like the one you just did.
If you know more about anything than you're letting on you need to start letting on. People think you don't know anything about everything.
 #114752  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm
Hillbilly.