• Crazy Rich Asians

  • Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #128612  by PastorX
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:30 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:26 pm
You just went full vegan.
sshhhh...there's a vegan chick on this site that I am trying to hit it and quit it, don't ruin it for me
 #128615  by almostapathetic
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:30 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:26 pm
You just went full vegan.
sshhhh...there's a vegan chick on this site that I am trying to hit it and quit it, don't ruin it for me
Your unnoticeable dick might coincide with her asexuality. Good luck, bro.
 #128619  by PastorX
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:30 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:26 pm
You just went full vegan.
sshhhh...there's a vegan chick on this site that I am trying to hit it and quit it, don't ruin it for me
Your unnoticeable dick might coincide with her asexuality. Good luck, bro.
not fair, I went inside of you after tyrone-no homo
 #139163  by Vegan4Life
 Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:02 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:26 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

can't hate on the hustle
Nothing says poor like boiling human shit out of used cooking oil to cook your food. Reminds me of the old chicken/egg saying.

Gooks, man. :roll:
I worked in restaurants in the U.S some years back. They would use the oil till it was black and not usable anymore. We were supposed to change it once a week but the manager did it every 2 weeks. AND THAT WAS A GOVERNMENT RUN CAFETERIA!!! The private places are much worse.

America SUCKS! THE END!
 #139599  by PastorX
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:02 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:26 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

can't hate on the hustle
Nothing says poor like boiling human shit out of used cooking oil to cook your food. Reminds me of the old chicken/egg saying.

Gooks, man. :roll:
I worked in restaurants in the U.S some years back. They would use the oil till it was black and not usable anymore. We were supposed to change it once a week but the manager did it every 2 weeks. AND THAT WAS A GOVERNMENT RUN CAFETERIA!!! The private places are much worse.

America SUCKS! THE END!