• What's The Best Thing On Netflix Right Now?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #1719  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:30 pm
FatBarnsleyDave wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 pm
Just watched Green Room staring Piccard and the new Checkov that managed to run himself over to death. Belting film about neo-nazis.
I've watched all the ISIS execution videos and I still found this film to be brutal.

Cowspiracy, Forks Over Knives, Blackfish, and The Untold History of the United States (Oliver Stone might be politically biased but it's still really interesting).

I've also been watching Once Upon A Time - it's super cheesy, especially the first ones, but I like fairy tales and I'm already on season 2. I love watching it on the stair machines at the gym. I can be on the machines for a whole hour and barely realize it because I'm so focused on the show.
 #3009  by almostapathetic
 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:52 pm
PastorX wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:45 pm
Just watched the Dave Chappelle special. It was pretty funny. Stupid millennials in the audiences don't get his references and had some of the most dumbest reaction ever.
The same ones who weren't allowed to watch the show through their smartphones.

His rule: No devices. I love it.
 #3010  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:55 pm
PastorX wrote:
Just watched the Dave Chappelle special. It was pretty funny. Stupid millennials in the audiences don't get his references and had some of the most dumbest reaction ever.
thanks monica. watching now... 8-)

you'll never get your money back :lol: :lol:
 #3034  by Mateo
 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:51 am
PastorX wrote:
Such as? Didn't watch it yet.