• What's The Best Thing On Netflix Right Now?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #3535  by Anthrax666
 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 am
Concerno wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am
If you're in Britain and dont use a VPN, then fuck all
Why?
I subscribed to shitflix for the free monthly trial, The movies were shite and any decent one only had the sequels, for instance I noticed it had 'The Prophecy II' but it didnt have the first one, just 2 and 3 which are rubbish. After searching for ages I realized any half decent movie only had the sequels. So I cancelled.
 #3939  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Amazon is making a serious play for the movie/TV market. Don't have netflix.

Red Oaks is a pretty good Amazon original. Anyone know of any other good ones. I saw the first episode of Mad Dogs. It was pretty mediocre.
 #3941  by Hakik
 Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 am

I subscribed to shitflix for the free monthly trial, The movies were shite and any decent one only had the sequels, for instance I noticed it had 'The Prophecy II' but it didnt have the first one, just 2 and 3 which are rubbish. After searching for ages I realized any half decent movie only had the sequels. So I cancelled.
Netflix is not that great for movies, but it has a ton of really great Netflix originals, and good TV shows. But when it's only $10 a month, you might as well just get it. At the very least, it's nice to have when there's nothing else to watch.

Amazon is nowhere near Netflix in terms of originals, and Prime limits your choices. But then you get all the perks of Prime on top of just movies and shows.
SkeetDixon wrote:

Red Oaks is a pretty good Amazon original. Anyone know of any other good ones. I saw the first episode of Mad Dogs. It was pretty mediocre.
The only Amazon original I watched is The Grand Tour. They got the Night Manager on Prime now, that's pretty good.
 #4296  by Tombizar
 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:46 am
SkeetDixon wrote:

UK or USA Mad Dogs?
 #4708  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Tombizar wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:

UK or USA Mad Dogs?
The US version. I didn't know there is a UK version. This must be like The Office where both suck ass. That stupid fucking show......

#4715  by quail_man
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:26 pm
Watch Halt and Catch Fire
 #4719  by Tombizar
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Tombizar wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:

UK or USA Mad Dogs?
The US version. I didn't know there is a UK version. This must be like The Office where both suck ass. That stupid fucking show......
I liked UK Mad Dogs but then again I liked UK Office too