• ***official Game of Thrones season 7 thread***

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #2258  by Hakik
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:12 pm
Here are my theories for the final seasons:

*SPOILER ALERT*

First we'll have the Clegane bowl. Cercei will be at war against Daenerys and Dorne. Melisandre will turn against Jon, and join Daenerys. Arya will kill her.

Daenerys is the bad guy in all this. She's gonna become too powerful, and just burn the fuck out of everything. One of her dragons is gonna be killed, and she's gonna go ape-shit.

The white walkers are actually a good thing, bringing balance to things, and are there to extinguish Daenerys' fire. And it's acutally Bran who sees this, and will go back in time to bring in the white walkers, in the first place. He mind-travels back in time to get the children to create them, so they will be ready to stop Daenerys. They will try to defeat daenerys by controlling one of her remaining dragons. Also, the wall was built to stop Daenerys' army of fire, not to stop the white walkers.

Jon Snow will die to stop her. And when all the dust has settled, and pretty much all the main characters are dead, Littlefinger will sit on the Iron Throne.
 #2272  by HHHolmes
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 pm
*SPOILER* (I mean everything in this thread will prob be a spoiler)

Clegane's going to go ape shit and that'll be cool. Idk how much it will impact the story though.

I think Jon will join Daenerys as the 3rd head to the dragon. That may even be before he finds out they're siblings. He'll probably encounter the dragons somehow and they'll respond well to him and everyone will think it's kind of weird, then later they find out he's Targaryen and it makes sense. Idk if Dany will like Melisandre b/c I don't think she'd be cool w/ burning innocent people (then again I wouldn't think Jon would be either). Then I think Dany probably will go crazy and you're right about Bran and the white walkers. I actually hadn't heard that one.

Cersei will do some petty shit before giving up the throne.

No idea what's going to happen w/ Jorah, but no way his stories done yet. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a little redemption.

Littlefinger on the Iron Throne scares me and if that ever does happen I wouldn't be surprised if Sansa is there w/ him.