• ***official Game of Thrones season 7 thread***

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #52757  by Hakik
 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 pm
This season better be shit hot. They are saying season 8 may not come until 2019. I may fucking be dead by then so they better make 7 the best one.
There's a lot of ways they can fuck up the ending. This has the potential to be the worst 2 seasons.
 #66521  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Last night's episode was amazing!

It is hilarious to hear twitter complaining so much about the issues around time without regards to Gendry getting back to East Watch, the raven getting to Dany, Dany flying to rescue them. AND the complaints about the Night King having the battle chains.

We're watching a show that has dragons, flaming swords and gods that resurrect people who give people visions in fire. I don't think the chains or the span of time is the biggest of my suspensions of disbelief.

Amazing episode though.
 #66569  by Hakik
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 pm

It is hilarious to hear twitter complaining so much about the issues around time without regards to Gendry getting back to East Watch, the raven getting to Dany, Dany flying to rescue them. AND the complaints about the Night King having the battle chains.

What, they wanna watch that shit in real time? Or is the show supposed to insult our intelligence by having titles that say "meanwhile", "a while later", "several days later..", and "much later in time than the previous scene".
PepperPeanut, Kumacho liked this
 #66644  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 am
AND the complaints about the Night King having the battle chains.
George Martin is not a scientifically minded guy and the books are not the TV show but if the chains are part of the story then they (and other things about the last episode) are a strong indication that the Night King knew what was going to happen and was using Jon Snow & company as bait.
PepperPeanut, Kumacho liked this