• Best movie with a twist.

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #71369  by Kumacho
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:19 am

This movie had a few good plot twists. The first one is that there were women doing math calculations to help NASA. Then there was another major plot twist where the women turn out to be Blacks! Still a very good science fiction movie.
NASA wanted my mom to work for them doing math calculations. Instead she moved to Cali with my dad.
And instead of being famous and in a movie she had you. Don't worry, we all have our regrets. I'm quite certain she isn't bitter.

Did she at least stay married to your father? I hope he and shitting you out was worth giving up such an amazing chance at a real life.
 #71465  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:19 am

This movie had a few good plot twists. The first one is that there were women doing math calculations to help NASA. Then there was another major plot twist where the women turn out to be Blacks! Still a very good science fiction movie.

NASA wanted my mom to work for them doing math calculations. Instead she moved to Cali with my dad.
So your mom is Black? That would explain your eyes I guess.
 #71467  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 pm
I'm as white as I think it's possible to be according to DNA testing. 99.9% European DNA. Maybe even 99.99%, I forget. My dad did have nearly black eyes though, but if I'm remembering correctly he was primarily English and Scottish?

You should get DNA testing done to see where those big lips originate from.