• Very difficult decision this weekend

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #60165  by Hakik
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:59 am
Hey guys, I need some advice on what to watch tomorrow night at the movies.

Should I go watch this pretty awesome looking Christopher Nolan movie that got a 95% on rotten tomatoes, about one of the pivotal moments of WW2 and one of the greatest evacuations in history.

Or should I go see this CGI shitfest called Valerian, that looks like a cheap ripoff of every sci-fi movies in the last 20 years, with two nobody actors in the lead. I also see on the poster it has not one, but 3 Jar-Jar Bings.

#60177  by cunnalingus
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 pm
Thats the only thing I miss about bigger cities, the movie selection. Our theatre only has three movies at a time and they keep the same three for a month at a time. New moveis get here usually a month after their initial release in big cities
 #60194  by kocher
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 pm
gaahl_ wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm
I don't go to the movie theatre anymore. Too many negroids hootin and hollerin and well...acting like fucking groids.
AKA you got blacklisted from the theater because you detonated your bladder all over the seat out of fear because a black person sat next to you.
cunnalingus liked this
 #60200  by gaahl_
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 pm
gaahl_ wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm
I don't go to the movie theatre anymore. Too many negroids hootin and hollerin and well...acting like fucking groids.
AKA you got blacklisted from the theater because you detonated your bladder all over the seat out of fear because a black person sat next to you.
Awww, the little multiculturalist loves his dindu's.
 #60237  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:08 pm
^^
Fuck that John Lennon wannabe Commie bitch. Another goddamn neo-Marxist, retarded white woman.

Fuck the movie Dunkirk. Heroic escape? My fucking ass. The Nazis deliberately chose not to slaughter the hapless Brits in their retreat (they had every right to do so). That was an act of compassion and racial solidarity by the Nazis, not a heroic escape. They should've snapped their neck right then and there, followed with an invasion of England.

How did England return such kindness? They fire-bombed German cities, killing German civilians by the hundreds of thousands. Hitler must've had nightmares about not snuffing out England at Dunkirk.

Communism would win the day at Dunkirk. Communism rewired the West to self-destruct through Cultural Marxism and mass migration. The Nazis would've steered England towards self-preservation, completely the opposite of what the Marxist Jews have done. What a victory.......

The only way the Allies would've won the war is if they steam-rolled through Europe into Russia, crushing Communism and its influence before it could infect the West. Communism won and the White man lost WWII.