• Movie Review Thread

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #89753  by Demeter
 Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Leon: The Professional

10/10

Luc Besson might be my favorite director. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, The Fifth Element, and can't wait to see The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc Sec and his other films.
 #89825  by Anthrax666
 Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:14 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:17 am
Shotcaller-

8.5/10

Is there any gayness in this. I've just watched the trailer, and while it does look good, there is a bloke doing squat thrusts in his cell while another bloke is sitting on his shoulders, I won't tollerate gayness.
 #91867  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 am
I read that they had to censor about half of the actual diary of Anne Frank because she spent a lot of time writing about her period and masturbation. Seriously.
 #91961  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:12 am
Wind River-

This is a murder mystery set in rural Wyoming. I was a bit disappointed at that because the previews made it look more interesting than that, like there may be a serial killer or something. Still, this isn't a bad movie and is something different. It's worth a watch. I'd give it 6/10.

Lady Bird-

This film got good reviews from the critics. These same critics are Liberal twinks.... This film is a teenage girl coming-of-age drama set in Sacramento, California. Though the movie is well-acted, it's mopey, unbelievable, and it illuminates a false reality. It's full of Liberal-agenda bull shit. 3/10
 #92193  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:08 am
Holy Cuckamoly I saw some cucked movies.

Star Cucks: The Last Jedi-

I don't know where to start. This movie is cucked from start to finish. The running theme of the movie is that White men are incompetent failures, but women and minorities are inherently capable, brave, and make the best leaders.

These themes present themselves multiple times throughout the movie. Luke Skywalker is a failure cuck that couldn't train anyone for shit. He hides and pouts like a little Cuck. The pilot Poe is Cucked by the female leadership and constantly bested by the wise female general played by Laura Dern. The Kylo Ren character is a Cuck that can't do anything right, is indecisive, and is easily outsmarted.

The girl Character, Rey, is still super extraordinary with little to no training. She never receives any real training. Yoda even makes an appearance and says she knows all the shit in the old Jedi books already. ;) She mans the guns on the Millenial Falcon and shoots down 25 fighters then says, "this is kinda fun". :)

The female and minority characters are the bravest and most capable. You see the Black, Asian, and female characters committing acts of self-sacrifice, while the White male characters act selfish, brash, and ineffectual. The Black guy and the woman general try to sacrifice themselves.

I guess what's on board next is some good ol' fashioned race-mixing. It almost looked like the Black guy was going to be paired up with this Asian girl. They killed off the Asian girl though. Can't miss a golden opportunity like this to promote Black/White race-mixing. It is a guarantee in the next movie that the Black guy will be paired up with the White girl "Rey". That seems to be what these movies are really about nowadays.

I was never a big fan of Star Wars, but even I can tell that they dropped all the lore and replaced it purely with Cultural Marxism. All this franchise is about is showing women and minorities in positions of power, while undercutting men, portraying them as flawed, selfish, and incapable. Can't wait for the sequel: Star Wars: Miscegenation Leads to Strongest Jedi Ever ;)
 #92204  by 2tall
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Leon: The Professional

10/10

Luc Besson might be my favorite director. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, The Fifth Element, and can't wait to see The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc Sec and his other films.
The Professional is easily in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I saw that you hated Pulp Fiction. You should give Tarantino movies a second chance. I hated Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained the first time I watched them. Now I think they are awesome.
Demeter liked this