• Who are your favorite actors/actresses?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #65449  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:01 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 pm
They look like ABC channel actors...

Billie Piper
Image speaks for itself.
Leg beard detected. Do you adopt another cat from the shelter for each new season of Dr. Who? A lot of unattractive girls seems to watch that show.

I happen to watch real movies, not retarded 3D kids movies. No wonder you don't know any actors.

Added in 10 minutes 9 seconds:
I like Jessica Chastain, good actress and good-looking. She is in the movie Take Shelter alongside Michael Shannon. Weird movie but good.

Last edited by SkeetDixon on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #90298  by Demeter
 Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:19 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 pm
They look like ABC channel actors...

Billie Piper
Image speaks for itself.
Leg beard detected. Do you adopt another cat from the shelter for each new season of Dr. Who? A lot of unattractive girls seems to watch that show.

I happen to watch real movies, not retarded 3D kids movies. No wonder you don't know any actors.

Added in 10 minutes 9 seconds:
I like Jessica Chastain, good actress and good-looking. She is in the movie Take Shelter alongside Michael Shannon. Weird movie but good.

I'm gonna ruin her real fast for you.

Whadya know, maybe you do have good taste after all. :lol:
 #90625  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:33 pm
Why doesn't it surprise me that Demeter asks who your favorite actor/actress is, but can't make it through the first post without saying "vegan"?

Great actors/actresses can't be judged by their diet. I'm sorry.
 #90917  by Demeter
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 am
More like vegans are smarter than the general population and thus more talented and able to convey emotions better than sociopathic retard meat eaters.

Honestly like all my favorite artists are vegan and it's not even intentional - they're just the best.

Sia, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Joaquin Phoenix, Woody Harrelson, Rise Against, Evanna Lynch, James Cameron, Joan Jett, Davey Havok, etc. All vegan and all incredibly talented.
 #90925  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 am
I didn't know that Woody Harrelson was a vegan.

Now, uh, how can you blindly ignore all of the great performers who were not vegan? Easily, about 99% of them were not. You try saying that vegans are smarter, but that's just hype. People like Bing Crosby or Jodie Foster cannot be played down because of your personal diet.

Look over a list of Academy Award winners, and you will see some really creative - and smart - individuals who were not vegan. You just have a biased opinion - almost to the point of blindness.