• Who are your favorite actors/actresses?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #90929  by JohnnyP
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:52 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 am
Only reason I shave my legs is because I feel dirty otherwise. Would not care if you didn't like my leg hair. You are as attractive as a piece of poo.
Do you shave your muff? Let me guess, that makes you feel dirty as well.
 #90945  by PlusCaChange
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 am
More like vegans are smarter than the general population and thus more talented and able to convey emotions better than sociopathic retard meat eaters.

Honestly like all my favorite artists are vegan and it's not even intentional - they're just the best.

Sia, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Joaquin Phoenix, Woody Harrelson, Rise Against, Evanna Lynch, James Cameron, Joan Jett, Davey Havok, etc. All vegan and all incredibly talented.
What it means to be 'smart' is a very interesting question. We usually define it according to standardized tests which predict academic success reasonably well and life success rather poorly. In my experience someone who chooses to be vegan for ethical reasons desires distinction, they want to be better than other people, it may be this desire is strongest in people of moderately high intelligence since stupid or average people are less likely to invest in such a pretense and highly intelligent people don't need it. In any case it would make it likely vegans were slightly more intelligent on average.