• Who are your favorite actors/actresses?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #65110  by Demeter
 Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:42 pm
I think my top two are probably

Benedict Cumberbatch
(Guy on the right of him is another favorite of mine but IDK his name and am too lazy to google.)

And
Maisie Williams

Also a fan of Joaquin Phoenix. (Probably mostly for his looks if I'm honest. Fact that he's been raised an ethical vegan since age three doesn't hurt either.)

Billie Piper
Image speaks for itself.

David Tennant

Russell Crowe and Daniel Pollock in Romper Stomper

Edward Norton

And actually I'm gonna stop there cause the list will get too long.
 #65155  by almostapathetic
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:26 am
This is my favorite actress.

One minutes she tries to play a nice person...The next she plays pure evil and wishes people dead. In this one role she played an animal loving wannabe activist, then in another she played an animal killer and torturer by consuming petroleum products and and animal derivatives. I don't know, maybe she's not as good an actress as I think and these are really just the different people living in her head.
 #65156  by Demeter
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:30 am
This is another favorite actor of mine. He plays someone with down syndrome incredibly well.

He can also waddle like a penguin.

Like a modern day mentally handicapped Charlie Chaplin.
 #65442  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm
Christian Bay-o is a good actor.

I like this guy Michael Shannon. He is a good actor.

Abbie Cornish.

What is with these super cute Australian actresses??? Margot Robie and Alice Eve too.
 #65445  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:40 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 pm
They look like ABC channel actors...
i'm surprised SkeetDixon got in u panties