• Just saw Donnie Darko for the first time.

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #71661  by Demeter
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 pm
Watching Donnie Darko on fmovies.is and realized why it was so damn confusing the first time I watched it. It literally had every part where they explained things CUT OUT. So the original film would have been much easier to follow. Now I get it.
 #71718  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:48 am
Uh, well, there are different versions of the film. I think I must have just seen the director's cut tonight, which actually explains things. The other one literally did not explain anything about the tangent universe, the artifact, the living receiver, or fucking anything important. Just entirely left you in the dark to come up with your own limitless theories.
 #71744  by almostapathetic
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 am
It is extremely important to utilize this supplement as indicated by its measurement direction to get free from all sort of terrible symptoms. It is recommended for you by the maker to devour two tablets for each day with the basic glass of water, and alongside the you should expend the sound routine eating regimen, you should take after the solid rest schedule, and routine exercise program to get the best aftereffects of this supplement