• Who's watching the Oscars tonight? Bet it's going to be wild and crazy!

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #106373  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:09 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:05 pm
They can’t help it tim, everything needs to be politics with them. It’s really a shitty way to live your life though.
I don't know if expressing the opinion that the Oscars ceremony tonight is going to be wild and crazy and they're going to attack alpha males and gun owners is all that political. It's more of a human rights issue when you think about it.
 #106376  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:36 pm
Right so adding on the ima boycott their sponsors isn’t political. Hell if you watch television I’m pretty sure 99% or the actors on television don’t have the same political views as you and since all the products you consume support those actors through commercials. I think it’s time for you to move out to the boonies and live off the land away from capitalism
 #106380  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:36 pm
Right so adding on the ima boycott their sponsors isn’t political. Hell if you watch television I’m pretty sure 99% or the actors on television don’t have the same political views as you and since all the products you consume support those actors through commercials. I think it’s time for you to move out to the boonies and live off the land away from capitalism
I moved out to the boonies years ago. I had the foresight to plan for the future unlike a lot of people I know.
 #106662  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm
I'm surprised they didn't come out with "Hidden Figures 2: Big Momma in the Heezy House" so they could give more undeserved awards to Black women. A Black person could take a shit on camera and it'd probably win a sympathy Oscar. "Oh, so brave. It had AIDS and was a criminal."

Added in 27 minutes 33 seconds:
JohnnyP liked this