• Avengers: Infinity War

  • Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #115252  by PastorX
 Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:53 pm
10/10.

I can totally relate to Thanos (bad guy). His objective was a great idea. We do need to get rid of half of the population. Best movie ever. Can't wait for part 2.
 #127764  by Demeter
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 am
Three of the stars in Avengers: Infinity War were vegan.
Thor, Dr. Strange, and Peter Dinklage (I forget what his character's name was).

It was great. Needed more Thor and Dr. Strange though.
kocher liked this
 #127767  by JohnnyP
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:54 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 am
Three of the stars in Avengers: Infinity War were vegan.
Thor, Dr. Strange, and Peter Dinklage (I forget what his character's name was).

It was great. Needed more Thor and Dr. Strange though.
Get a life you psycho...
happysock liked this
 #127768  by happysock
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 am
Three of the stars in Avengers: Infinity War were vegan.
Thor, Dr. Strange, and Peter Dinklage (I forget what his character's name was).

It was great. Needed more Thor and Dr. Strange though.
Why are you digging up this old ass post to promote your unhealthy life style? 🤢
 #127769  by Demeter
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:12 am
happysock wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 am
Three of the stars in Avengers: Infinity War were vegan.
Thor, Dr. Strange, and Peter Dinklage (I forget what his character's name was).

It was great. Needed more Thor and Dr. Strange though.
Why are you digging up this old ass post to promote your unhealthy life style? 🤢
I didn't even realize it was old. I hadn't read it and it was in the Movies & TV board which I was about to post in so I thought I'd see what people were saying about this movie too since I just saw it for my birthday and I really liked it. Hard to compare to Thor: Ragnarok but it came close.
 #127777  by cunnalingus
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:23 am
Blah blah virtue signaling etc etc marvel is a movie for cucks hurr durr durr durr durr too many black actors @SkeetDixon, don’t worry bro! I got ya!. On that note I didn’t watch it nor will I watch it, not because of skeet’s inspirational quote but because I stopped watching around the third marvel movie because I lost interest in super heroes when I was a kid.
 #127790  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:23 am
Blah blah virtue signaling etc etc marvel is a movie for cucks hurr durr durr durr durr too many black actors @SkeetDixon, don’t worry bro! I got ya!. On that note I didn’t watch it nor will I watch it, not because of skeet’s inspirational quote but because I stopped watching around the third marvel movie because I lost interest in super heroes when I was a kid.
Yeahhh..... I'm sure you didn't watch Infinitiy Wars, Cunna.

Image

You probably cry when the characters die.

Image

You're a top Cuck for sure. ;)