• What are some "Must Watch" TV Shows / Series?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #136  by MrModJeans
 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm
I'm always looking for great series to watch and follow. I'll list a few of the obvious ones and my personal favorites (in no particular order) that I definitely recommend watching.

Seinfeld
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos (HBO)
Entourage (HBO)
The Shield (FX)
Game Of Thrones
Sons Of Anarchy
Goliath (billy bob thornton - Amazon video)
Dexter
The Colony (survival /reality show) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colon ... TV_series)
My Name Is Earl
The Night Manager
 #157  by PastorX
 Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 pm
kilgore9012 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 pm
I'd definitely add in Westworld, Stranger Things and Rick and Morty
I binge watched Westworld and man I want more. Looks like they got a 5 year contract with HBO or something which is awesome. Can't wait for Rick and Morty season 3.
 #208  by PepperPeanut
 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm
PastorX wrote:
kilgore9012 wrote:
I binge watched Westworld and man I want more. Looks like they got a 5 year contract with HBO or something which is awesome. Can't wait for Rick and Morty season 3.

I hadn't heard that Westworld was a 5 year contract. That's great news.

I don't know why but I have never really been able to get into Rick and Morty.
 #235  by MrModJeans
 Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:47 am
PastorX wrote:
kilgore9012 wrote:

Only season 1 and WestWorld already blindsided me a few times. Damn I wish just once, a series would film like 3 seasons up front, so you don't have to wait a year in between!
 #357  by PepperPeanut
 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:27 pm
s0urce wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am
The Night Of - Great series to binge watch. It's only a single season.

I ended up kind of hating that show. I figured out why after a lot of complaining.

They do a horrible job of conveying the passage of time. He was probably in jail for 6 months to a year, but each episode it seemed like a few days or a week had passed. That's a problem because he goes from being scared in prison to getting neck tattoos (spoilers!) and smoking coke in what seems like 2 weeks.

Not a bad show or bad acting, but it felt incredibly unbelievable because of the pacing.
 #875  by PepperPeanut
 Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm
Vagabondie wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 pm
Ash vs Evil Dead is fucking amazing!

Black Mirror
the new top gear on amazon.

I've wanted to check out The Grand Tour (the new Top Gear show). I started to watch the first episode but it was a bit slow (as to be expected).

Also, I tried getting into OA. I found the first episode kind of exhausting, but I hear you really have to stick with it.
 #895  by Vagabondie
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm
Vagabondie wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 pm
Ash vs Evil Dead is fucking amazing!

Black Mirror
the new top gear on amazon.

I've wanted to check out The Grand Tour (the new Top Gear show). I started to watch the first episode but it was a bit slow (as to be expected).

Also, I tried getting into OA. I found the first episode kind of exhausting, but I hear you really have to stick with it.
i couldnt finish the first episode of OA either but my girl stuck through the whole season and said it was good.