• What are some "Must Watch" TV Shows / Series?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #905  by Demeter
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:27 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:03 pm
How has Doctor Who not been mentioned yet?

This!

@Demeter who are you favorite doctors?
David Tennant will probably always be my favorite. David Tennant and Rose were the best team. I only saw one or two of the old Doctor Who's though, so not counting them. Who are yours?
 #906  by PepperPeanut
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:05 pm
Demeter wrote:
David Tennant will probably always be my favorite. David Tennant and Rose were the best team. I only saw one or two of the old Doctor Who's though, so not counting them. Who are yours?

That was definitely a great team.

I am 100% David Tennnant. Rose kind of bothered me at first, but she grew on me. Donna Noble was incredibly annoying. As is just about every character played by Catherine Tate.

But yeah, I'm also pretty surprised when people prefer Matt Smith. HOWWWWWWW?
 #907  by Demeter
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:28 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I am 100% David Tennnant. Rose kind of bothered me at first, but she grew on me. Donna Noble was incredibly annoying. As is just about every character played by Catherine Tate.

IDK. Every time there's a new one it takes some getting used to, but the show is still good overall so I keep watching.

What do you think about Tilda Swinton possibly becoming the next one?
 #908  by PepperPeanut
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Demeter wrote:
PepperPeanut wrote:
Demeter wrote:

IDK. Every time there's a new one it takes some getting used to, but the show is still good overall so I keep watching.

Definitely. I'll always keep watching.

Hadn't heard that about Tilda Swinton! I certainly have no problem with the Doctor being a woman, but I don't think I'm very familiar with her, so it's hard to tell. How do you feel about it?
 #909  by Demeter
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:30 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Demeter wrote:
PepperPeanut wrote:

Definitely. I'll always keep watching.

Hadn't heard that about Tilda Swinton! I certainly have no problem with the Doctor being a woman, but I don't think I'm very familiar with her, so it's hard to tell. How do you feel about it?
I think I like the idea. She's a little creepy but in an interesting way. I can't see her as a goofy doctor like Matt Smith, but I think she could be good. Should be interesting anyway.