• What are some "Must Watch" TV Shows / Series?

• Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
Discuss your favorite movie or TV show here. Looking for something to watch? Get your recommendations inside.
 #2049  by HHHolmes
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:02 am
I just got into Black Sails. Thought season 2 and 3 were really great. Season 1 was pretty damn good.
Wet Hot American Summer was definitely one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, but I can see how some people wouldn't like it.
Can't think of anything else rn that hasn't already been mentioned.
 #2098  by Hakik
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 pm
Gotta neg anyone who didn't mention Game of Thrones.

Other than Game of Thrones... (21st century only, I'm not a grandpa):

Breaking Bad
Narcos
Gomorrah
American Crime Story: The People v OJ
Homeland
Black Sails
House of Cards
Inbetweeners
Top Gear
Sopranos
Firefly
 #2176  by 450RdR
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:10 am
gonna use this to go on a mini rant...

im all about Shameless, but am sorry I told anyone about it IRL.... the few "upper class" friends I got simply reply "I don't get it" which im cool with...

every white trash friend I have that gave it a watch treat it as if its the funniest show ever, in all actuality, its 99% drama with a few laughs and gay sex threw in here and there... FML
 #2177  by Mateo
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am
I thoroughly enjoyed the first season of True Detective. Woody gets to nibble on the yummiest set of nanas in the series, which in itself, is enough to convince me to watch it.

The storyline gets somewhat stretched as it goes but it manages to remain very interesting.