• Songs About Race and Ethnicity

• Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
 #4149  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 pm
I reported Pastorx. Yes, for making it appear as though he dispersed rap information. I'll admit it, it was mostly personal. Your indiscreet obsession over nigga rap is dizzying. A majority of your posts are dedicated to it and you've apparently cataloged countless amounts of videos from it for nearing half a decade. You've claimed on several occasions that rap is psychotic and it's opinions should be disregarded, yet instead of ignoring it you take the bait every single time and nab the hopeful opportunity to diminish and disgust it further, at no limit.
 #4150  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:27 pm
What kind of fairy reports stuff. Pull the dick out of your mouth and try not being a fagg0t
 #4154  by PastorX
 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 pm
I reported Pastorx. Yes, for making it appear as though he dispersed rap information. I'll admit it, it was mostly personal. Your indiscreet obsession over nigga rap is dizzying. A majority of your posts are dedicated to it and you've apparently cataloged countless amounts of videos from it for nearing half a decade. You've claimed on several occasions that rap is psychotic and it's opinions should be disregarded, yet instead of ignoring it you take the bait every single time and nab the hopeful opportunity to diminish and disgust it further, at no limit.
Looks like someone's salty Tyrone told them just the tip.