• Musicians from your Local Area

• Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
 #82039  by Kumacho
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:19 pm
PastorX wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Let's not waste bandwidth on those again.
You came unarmed to this. You said "Musicians" and then didn't give us any.

Learn young padawan, these are our local "MUSICIANS" as in they make real music...

Lastly you've been rick rolled by the Foo fighters:

Music my friend is the first part of musician.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #82047  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 pm
Now, now, now.

Heart was from Washington, but not Seattle, and Jimi Hendrix was born there but started his band in Tennessee after he was discharged from the army.

I'm surprised you forgot Nirvana, considering they're the reason that all those bands started popping up. In fact, one of those bands was formed by their drummer.
 #82058  by Kumacho
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Now, now, now.

Heart was from Washington, but not Seattle, and Jimi Hendrix was born there but started his band in Tennessee after he was discharged from the army.

I'm surprised you forgot Nirvana, considering they're the reason that all those bands started popping up. In fact, one of those bands was formed by their drummer.
I got so excited by the Foo Fighter Rick Roll I forgot to add them.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #82059  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:07 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Now, now, now.

I got so excited by the Foo Fighter Rick Roll I forgot to add them.
it's alright. I almost posted them myself. :lol:
 #82081  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm
I searched for other music groups from Dayton Ohio, and apparently, "music groups" and "funk groups" are an entirely different thing. The Ohio Players aren't listed - but Wikipedia gave me an option to search for funk groups instead.