• Why is it so hard to find Steely Dan videos on the net?

  • Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
Music plays a huge role in our world. Talk about it all here.
 #98414  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 am
Have u heard of this website called youtube.com?

Ya that's where I found this one Sherlock. I'm saying it's about the only live video of them on there. There's a lot of soundtracks with still pics but no live video. I suspect some greedy talent agent is purging anything by them unless he's getting paid a cut.
 #98415  by edsbrian
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 am
Have u heard of this website called youtube.com?

Ya that's where I found this one Sherlock. I'm saying it's about the only live video of them on there. There's a lot of soundtracks with still pics but no live video. I suspect some greedy talent agent is purging anything by them unless he's getting paid a cut.
Or they are a shit band that nobody wants to see.
 #98416  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 am
Have u heard of this website called youtube.com?

Ya that's where I found this one Sherlock. I'm saying it's about the only live video of them on there. There's a lot of soundtracks with still pics but no live video. I suspect some greedy talent agent is purging anything by them unless he's getting paid a cut.
Or they are a shit band that nobody wants to see.
There you go calling Steely Dan a shit band when you grew up in the age of Justin Bieber and Eminem. I blow my nose at you!

 #98420  by edsbrian
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am
I grew up with Guns and Roses, Pearl Jam and Salt & Pepa.
Don't forget Snow. Licky Boom Boom Down
Yes! He taught our generation what it’s like havin a roni!

Added in 49 seconds:
edsbrian wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am
I grew up with Guns and Roses, Pearl Jam and Salt & Pepa.
Don't forget Snow. Licky Boom Boom Down
Yes! He taught our generation what it’s like havin a roni!
Oh wait no, that was Vanilla Ice, got my wiggers mixed up.