• How old is too old to still be a gamer?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...

How old is too old to still be a gamer?

No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
Once you lost your virginity
No votes
0%
Once you're out of college
8%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
It's OK to be a loser for the rest of your life
92%
 #71746  by Hakik
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:34 am
How old is too old to still be spending most of your time on weekends and your free time overall playing games, and setting foot in a GameStop on a regular basis?
Kumacho liked this
 #71749  by Kumacho
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 am
I hereby declare this poll invalid for not having the, "Hakik is a homo" option.

P.S. I am 60, have been gaming since there were MUDS. I've played World of Tanks professionally with a top 10 ranked clan and obtained monies while doing so (I don't consider it professional if there is just the possibility of collecting, you have to actually collect winnings, IMO).

I did all that and had a 20 year career in the Navy and a happy 25 year marriage, beautiful granddaughter and loving dogs. If that makes me a loser, then I will accept your biased and (as previously mentioned) incomplete/invalid poll.
 #71828  by xIFATALSKILLZIx
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:51 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 am
I hereby declare this poll invalid for not having the, "Hakik is a homo" option.

P.S. I am 60, have been gaming since there were MUDS. I've played World of Tanks professionally with a top 10 ranked clan and obtained monies while doing so (I don't consider it professional if there is just the possibility of collecting, you have to actually collect winnings, IMO).

I did all that and had a 20 year career in the Navy and a happy 25 year marriage, beautiful granddaughter and loving dogs. If that makes me a loser, then I will accept your biased and (as previously mentioned) incomplete/invalid poll.

Dont want to mention your own kids? Dark memes hidden somewhere?

Anyways, Im 32 and still play video games all the time,PC and XB1 mainly
 #78044  by Tom_Selleck
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 pm
I never heard anyone say you're to old to play video games. In fact, studies have shown their are tons of health benefits to playing them. Stress relieving being one...

Some Old age homes have invested in Wii for the elderly for the fitness games