• What games are you currently playing?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #112008  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:33 pm
I'm replaying Bioshock Infinite. I haven't actually done the 1999 mode yet, but since I let it sit for so long, I'm going through easy once.

I'm actually getting a bunch of the achievements over it, like killing 150 people with each of the weapons.

#112022  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:52 pm
I got to the end of the game and quit at the last boss.
did u save the princess?
 #112099  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 am
***Spoiler Alert***

In Bioshock Infinite, the last boss is you. You find out that you're the guy you've been fighting the whole time - from a different reality.

As the story goes, Booker DeWitt went and got baptized after the battle at Wounded Knee and became Comstock. As the prophet, he became somewhat sterile, so he enlisted the twins, who had figured out how to transverse realities, into opening a hole into the one where he didn't get baptized but ended up a gambler. That's the one where he had a daughter, and he kidnapped her.

That's right. Elizabeth is his daughter that he kidnapped as Comstock, and the only way to stop Comstock is to go back to the baptism and die.

Kind of a bunk ending after all that you go through to get there - Elizabeth actually has to kill you. That's the way it ends.