• What games are you currently playing?

  • For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #64135  by Kumacho
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:15 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:04 pm
Image


Every freaken night. I'm an addict. :ugeek:
I played in closed and open beta. I was in the top 100 (Simulator battles) for a long time. Gaijin doesn't listen and they have made some very bad moves in the community. Like, I can't post on their forums because I'm no longer an active player.

They came up with that doozy of a rule when those who like simulator mode were clamoring for promised changes. Instead they removed simulator from regular queues and placed it in a special queue where you have to play a tank of their choice. Then to silence those who were unhappy about not only not receiving the promised changes, but also unhappy that basically they gutted our favorite part of the game. Essentially removed simulator mode completely.

I also played World of Tanks and was in one of the top 5 clans.

Yeah, fuck those draconian russian bastards. I mean if there were somebody I liked I might dust off my tanks and play a few games with them. I'd have to reinstall the game.

That would give me a reason to put in the pre-requisite games to post shit on the Warthunder forums again.

But I say again, fuck Gaijin.
BDR529 liked this
 #64138  by BDR529
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:15 pm

I played in closed and open beta. I was in the top 100 (Simulator battles) for a long time. Gaijin doesn't listen and they have made some very bad moves in the community. Like, I can't post on their forums because I'm no longer an active player.

They came up with that doozy of a rule when those who like simulator mode were clamoring for promised changes. Instead they removed simulator from regular queues and placed it in a special queue where you have to play a tank of their choice. Then to silence those who were unhappy about not only not receiving the promised changes, but also unhappy that basically they gutted our favorite part of the game. Essentially removed simulator mode completely.

I also played World of Tanks and was in one of the top 5 clans.

Yeah, fuck those draconian russian bastards. I mean if there were somebody I liked I might dust off my tanks and play a few games with them. I'd have to reinstall the game.

That would give me a reason to put in the pre-requisite games to post shit on the Warthunder forums again.

But I say again, fuck Gaijin.
Yeah, they are definitely a bunch of draconian bastards. I just play arcade...so it's hit or miss depending on what kind of team you get on. And there's always the obligatory Gaijin bullshit....OP pay-tanks...kamikaze aircraft...getting up-tiered. Still better than WOT IMO. I've got all of the Russian and German stuff. Been working on the American tanks now.
Kumacho liked this
 #64146  by Kumacho
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:15 pm

I played in closed and open beta. I was in the top 100 (Simulator battles) for a long time. Gaijin doesn't listen and they have made some very bad moves in the community. Like, I can't post on their forums because I'm no longer an active player.

They came up with that doozy of a rule when those who like simulator mode were clamoring for promised changes. Instead they removed simulator from regular queues and placed it in a special queue where you have to play a tank of their choice. Then to silence those who were unhappy about not only not receiving the promised changes, but also unhappy that basically they gutted our favorite part of the game. Essentially removed simulator mode completely.

I also played World of Tanks and was in one of the top 5 clans.

Yeah, fuck those draconian russian bastards. I mean if there were somebody I liked I might dust off my tanks and play a few games with them. I'd have to reinstall the game.

That would give me a reason to put in the pre-requisite games to post shit on the Warthunder forums again.

But I say again, fuck Gaijin.
Yeah, they are definitely a bunch of draconian bastards. I just play arcade...so it's hit or miss depending on what kind of team you get on. And there's always the obligatory Gaijin bullshit....OP pay-tanks...kamikaze aircraft...getting up-tiered. Still better than WOT IMO. I've got all of the Russian and German stuff. Been working on the American tanks now.
Yeah, I think I have all of the russian and german tanks and a good number of american. Hell, it has been so long since I have played arcade might not be a bad idea.

What's your screenname in WT, I'll reinstall it.
Oh crap. I am sure it isn't him, but killing him would be so sweet.
Image
BDR529 liked this
 #64147  by BDR529
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:59 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:15 pm

I played in closed and open beta. I was in the top 100 (Simulator battles) for a long time. Gaijin doesn't listen and they have made some very bad moves in the community. Like, I can't post on their forums because I'm no longer an active player.

They came up with that doozy of a rule when those who like simulator mode were clamoring for promised changes. Instead they removed simulator from regular queues and placed it in a special queue where you have to play a tank of their choice. Then to silence those who were unhappy about not only not receiving the promised changes, but also unhappy that basically they gutted our favorite part of the game. Essentially removed simulator mode completely.

I also played World of Tanks and was in one of the top 5 clans.

Yeah, fuck those draconian russian bastards. I mean if there were somebody I liked I might dust off my tanks and play a few games with them. I'd have to reinstall the game.

That would give me a reason to put in the pre-requisite games to post shit on the Warthunder forums again.

But I say again, fuck Gaijin.
Yeah, they are definitely a bunch of draconian bastards. I just play arcade...so it's hit or miss depending on what kind of team you get on. And there's always the obligatory Gaijin bullshit....OP pay-tanks...kamikaze aircraft...getting up-tiered. Still better than WOT IMO. I've got all of the Russian and German stuff. Been working on the American tanks now.
Yeah, I think I have all of the russian and german tanks and a good number of american. Hell, it has been so long since I have played arcade might not be a bad idea.

What's your screenname in WT, I'll reinstall it.

I'm grinding the American stuff right now and I guess next it'll be the Brit stuff. I would rather play German or Russian tanks but it's wasting research points if you already have everything in those genres. And there's so much Russian bias in the game that it makes it hard to compete in the higher BRs with the American stuff unless you've been playing for awhile and can adapt.

If you start playing arcade, prepare yourself for the inevitable shit teams. I'd say about 7 out of 10 teams are camper noobs that absolutely will not help you cap the points. In those cases, I just find a nice spot to sit and start tagging people.
Kumacho liked this
 #64153  by Kumacho
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:06 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:59 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm


Yeah, they are definitely a bunch of draconian bastards. I just play arcade...so it's hit or miss depending on what kind of team you get on. And there's always the obligatory Gaijin bullshit....OP pay-tanks...kamikaze aircraft...getting up-tiered. Still better than WOT IMO. I've got all of the Russian and German stuff. Been working on the American tanks now.
Yeah, I think I have all of the russian and german tanks and a good number of american. Hell, it has been so long since I have played arcade might not be a bad idea.

What's your screenname in WT, I'll reinstall it.

I'm grinding the American stuff right now and I guess next it'll be the Brit stuff. I would rather play German or Russian tanks but it's wasting research points if you already have everything in those genres. And there's so much Russian bias in the game that it makes it hard to compete in the higher BRs with the American stuff unless you've been playing for awhile and can adapt.

If you start playing arcade, prepare yourself for the inevitable shit teams. I'd say about 7 out of 10 teams are camper noobs that absolutely will not help you cap the points. In those cases, I just find a nice spot to sit and start tagging people.
Image

As you can see, I play better and win more in Realistic and Sim. But I haven't played in a long time.

PM me your ingame name and when I get home from work I'll look you up in game.
 #65781  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 pm
Diablo 3 on the Xbox one
I downloaded Diable 3, but when I tried to play, it wouldn't let me log in. I'm supposed to use my Battle.net account, and when I enter the log in information, it tells me I need to verify that it's me - then it doesn't let me. It made me reset my Battle.net information before I could play WoW again.

I tried about three times to make it accept that I was trying to log in to play D3, and every time, it messed up my log in information. The third time, it said it was going to lock my account permanently, so I gave up.

:x
 #65782  by cunnalingus
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 am
Phone blizzard and have your key ready and info so that they can make sure someone else isn't using it. Blizzard is a cocksucker when it comes to hackers stealing and fucking up accounts. I have my keys for wow and stopped playing it. Decided to play it a few years later and bought game time and it turned out a hacker stole my account and sold all my shit on the account. They sent me warnings saying my account was going to be permabanned for selling gold and shit and I figured it was a phishing email so I didn't respond. Well the account is permabant now lol.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #65783  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:55 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 am
Phone blizzard and have your key ready and info so that they can make sure someone else isn't using it. Blizzard is a cocksucker when it comes to hackers stealing and fucking up accounts. I have my keys for wow and stopped playing it. Decided to play it a few years later and bought game time and it turned out a hacker stole my account and sold all my shit on the account. They sent me warnings saying my account was going to be permabanned for selling gold and shit and I figured it was a phishing email so I didn't respond. Well the account is permabant now lol.
I wondered where some of those guys get all that excess gold to sell. Hackers. It makes sense.

You know, if you buy WoW gold from someone, and they burn you, there's nothing that can be done about it because Bliz doesn't support that.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7