• What games are you currently playing?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #89417  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:11 pm
I'm playing through Rage again on Ultra Nightmare setting. It's really a lot harder than I thought it would be. I can't make it through some of the easy storyline stuff that I never even really considered before.
 #90869  by c4stevo
 Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Forza horizon 3 which is pretty cool. Got GOTY fallout but got kinda burned out on the PS4 version so haven't put much in to it. Either Ark or Destiny 2 will be the next game to get...
 #90997  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:17 pm
I finished up Borderlands 2 "True Vault Hunter" mode, and started the "Ultimate Vault Hunter" setting. Wow, it is incredibly hard - I died twice trying to make it to the first little town to pick up the first quest, then I died three times trying to make it to the first boss.

Everything takes mega damage, so if you don't slag everything, you run out of ammo halfway through the battle. I mean ALL of your ammo - rifle rounds, shotgun shell, grenades, rockets... every last bit of it. Even slagging, I run out of some.

Soo, I've decided to finish up the DLC on TVH mode. I still have a few quests in the Hammerlock campaign and Torgue's arena.

Almost to level 55, and I'm hoping that if I can manage to 56 and get some more legendries and Badass rank it will be easier.