• What games are you currently playing?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #79  by Vagabondie
 Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 pm
yeah im into res 7 but gonna wait til its 50% cause only single player anyway. currently playing RB6 siege, Darkfall: Rise of Agon, Stardew Valley, Dishonored 2, Hive. uhmmmmm. bf1 i guess. anyone wanna play rb6 ranked?
 #170  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 pm
Do you have any opinions on games you're playing or recommendations?
Anyone interested in Resident evil 7? It looks cool.
*reported* for double posting. Enjoy your ban
 #508  by joinbeam
 Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:29 am
I am sure you would be into playing a lot of games. But if you have not played on the interactive projector then I would recommend you to try it. Interactive technology has changed the gaming arena completely.

At EyeClick, we envision a playtime that combines the immersion and engagement of digital, with the social, active fun of a grade school playground. It’s our mission—and the mission of our flagship product BEAM—to help businesses create those kinds of playtime experiences for their customers. Brick by brick, platform by platform, and game by game—we’re building the future of play. And we want you to be a part of it.

So meet BEAM by EyeClick, an interactive projector games system that makes entertainment lively, hygienic, toy-free and above all, breathlessly fun. Boredom, meet your new kryptonite.