• What games are you currently playing?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #45016  by KingPetts
 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:09 pm
Horizon Zero Dawn - Really awesome game and looks amazing

PGA Tour 15 - I actually like golf and it sucks they haven't came out with a new game in 2 years, only got this because it was on sale on PSN for $7.50. Also decided to make Trump on the game just for the hell of it, even though it looks nothing like him because their creation system sucks ass
MrModJeans liked this
 #45241  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 pm
I'm trying to find something new. I've been playing a bunch of stuff I had already including Borderlands 2, Fallout 4, and the new WoW release Legion, but I'm pretty bored with it all.

I'd like to check out the new RE7, but something tells me I need to upgrade my system first. Rise of the Tomb Raider runs in slow motion unless I dumb down the graphics until it doesn't even look right, and some of the newer HD stuff just freezes up the screen like it's running at 0.5 fps.

Thinking of breaking down and buying a console.

Holiday5000 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 am
Video games are fun.
What the... ?
Last edited by HolidayFriday on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #45246  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:54 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:51 pm
You guys ever try Doom, Duke Nukem, or Quake?
The new Doom looks really good, but from what I understand, there's no story line - you just fight from start to finish.

And, I probably need a new system for it. Here's some actual gameplay footage.

Last edited by HolidayFriday on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.