• How much time do you dedicate to video games?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...

How many hours a week do you play video games?

I don't play video games, I'm over 40
No votes
0%
No more than 5 hours a week
33%
No more than 12 hours a week, due to work and having a sex life
20%
12-22 hours
7%
22-32 hours
13%
32-40 hours
13%
I'm an addict and play over 40 hours
7%
I spend every waking moment playing
7%
 #55724  by Kumacho
 Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 am
I'm over 40 but was playing online games when most of your were less than zygotes. My stepbrother was a producer on one of the earliest online games with graphics. Air Warrior had netcode that was years ahead of its time.
 #55765  by Demeter
 Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:22 pm
I don't play any video games.

I used to like the Sims but I think I'd need something more interesting if I got into video games again. I don't like violence though so that disqualifies most video games.
 #57007  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 am
Demeter wrote:

I used to like the Sims but I think I'd need something more interesting if I got into video games again. I don't like violence though so that disqualifies most video games.
The Sims is just begging to be modded. It starts when you have to spend a quarter of the game using the bathroom and expands from there. I played the original Sims for about two months, but about half the time was spent changing it so it wasn't even close to the intended gameplay.

You should try something violent - or mildly so. How about Tomb Raider? Female protagonist, and Rise of the Tomb Raider has great graphics. It would certainly keep you busy for a while.
 #57017  by Kumacho
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:02 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 am
Demeter wrote:

The Sims is just begging to be modded. It starts when you have to spend a quarter of the game using the bathroom and expands from there. I played the original Sims for about two months, but about half the time was spent changing it so it wasn't even close to the intended gameplay.

You should try something violent - or mildly so. How about Tomb Raider? Female protagonist, and Rise of the Tomb Raider has great graphics. It would certainly keep you busy for a while.
I would have thought adding a "little" violence to her gaming might include a game like Terra Online. Character creation makes my sticker peck out.
HolidayFriday liked this