• Fallout 4 on the PS4

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #63473  by MrModJeans
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:21 pm
I decided this play-through I wasn't helping the minutemen.

I am only building, and doing any missions that help synths or the institute.

Basically, I'm getting down with the synthness.

Ohh ahh ahh ah ahh.
 #63504  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 am
I just have a bit to go before I finish up Nuka World and then I'll be done with all the DLC. At that point, I'm going to go fight the institute.

Level 84.
 #66077  by JohnnyP
 Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:16 am
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:21 am
Why don't any of you play on PC's.

I know what Cunnablingus' problem is. He's been beating off in the shower so long he gets an erection when it rains.
I bet you didnt know Cunnablingus is Cunnalingus' rich cousin. True Story...
 #73260  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:58 pm
So, Piper and I were getting bored of hanging around in Nuka World doing some exploring, so we went back to visit the Atom Cats.

They're my cool 50's buds down South who have their own pool hall bar. They gave me a hotrod flame paint job for my armor and a pair of blue jeans for protecting the place once, so we just dropped in again.

There's a little island off the coast there that I could use for a new settlement. It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere, though, so I haven't done anything with it except for kill all the mirelurks in the area.

From there, we went back to the Police Station, turned in the quests, and got a couple of new ones. Strangely enough, it's the same old quests, but "Quartermastery" takes me to Far Harbor this time. Sooo we're off.

Level 87
 #73265  by 24thchromosome
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:09 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:58 pm
So, Piper and I were getting bored of hanging around in Nuka World doing some exploring, so we went back to visit the Atom Cats.

They're my cool 50's buds down South who have their own pool hall bar. They gave me a hotrod flame paint job for my armor and a pair of blue jeans for protecting the place once, so we just dropped in again.

There's a little island off the coast there that I could use for a new settlement. It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere, though, so I haven't done anything with it except for kill all the mirelurks in the area.

From there, we went back to the Police Station, turned in the quests, and got a couple of new ones. Strangely enough, it's the same old quests, but "Quartermastery" takes me to Far Harbor this time. Sooo we're off.

Level 87
my big bruthor plays that game on his computer. he wont let me play it, he says i will just mess it up. i dont think he is as good as you are he does not have neet stuff like you do and he is only level 18.