• FREE GAME / FIRST ACCESS : ALRIGHT WHO AM I GOING TO SLAY IN HERE FIRST?

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #62509  by Kumacho
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:36 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 am
You should make busty female fighters who use their tiddies to slap each other, also maybe have a weapon they use called arbys which is just some meaty lips that hit their opponent.
Already an AA game. He needs to make a AAA game, I'm sure he has the resources to do it.
EatTheCookie liked this
 #62510  by PastorX
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 pm
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
You should make busty female fighters who use their tiddies to slap each other, also maybe have a weapon they use called arbys which is just some meaty lips that hit their opponent.
Already an AA game. He needs to make a AAA game, I'm sure he has the resources to do it.
Anyone can make video games today.
Game engines that the industry use that are also open source:
Unity3D
Unreal
Amazon Lumberyard
(these imo are the top 3)
Want to 3d model and make cool art?
pirate adobe cc and download Blender-the best 3D tool that is also open source
Don't let OP's middle school level game impress you. All he did was follow some lame tutorial by some 12 year old on youtube.
 #62646  by EatTheCookie
 Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:41 am
I have been getting a lot of requests actually for female anime characters with appeal*. <---
You aren't the only ones that have requested it and the vote for it looks like it has past:
I am just looking for players to test the game make it better as I improve in all components such as graphics gameplay etc.:

Added in 4 minutes 14 seconds:
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
In order for me to make it an AAA game I need a LOT of player feedback both positive and negative. So that is why I would like some help. The game is still in Alpha and I am releasing soon for play (get this game free on website). So yeah your voice is very important for these kind of things and general testing of hardware so I can find an optimized minimum and recommended requirements.

Who is the leader of Clan Ebaumsworld - I am making my own clan in game?

Added in 11 minutes 41 seconds:
Please post the kind of sculpted ti-teez you want in game keep it at max rated M - thank you. This better be good. I must study these images to the best of my ability and make sure they are optimized in game. BRING YOUR BEST.

Added in 20 minutes 19 seconds:
^Update: Suddenly have a feeling that request gonna get ugly either the clan or the ti-teez.