• Games you wish existed

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #67182  by PastorX
 Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:52 pm
The top game companies needs to start accommodating the Stud population. We need to have a game where you grow up in the hood as a black girl and then you grow up doing drugs, selling your pussy for cheeseburgers and then the climax of the lore is you become a Stud in the hood.

#67262  by Demeter
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:46 am
I wish a dress up game for adults with good fashion sense existed that also had goals, kind of like Crash Bandicoot/Spyro, but more girly or less boy oriented at least. Like if SecondLife and The Sims blended with those games and also had better animations and better options for customizing the look of your person. Like GaiaOnline but not anime style. Being able to talk to people in the game like in SecondLife would also be cool.
 #67267  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:50 am
Second Life is so pitiful. I knew someone that was totally into that, and he talked me into downloading it and setting up an account. About half an hour into it, I figured out the only way it would keep my interest is if I started designing clothes and stuff for them - but Daz has a total monopoly on that. If you aren't working for Daz, you get in-game money for everything, and the only thing you can do with it is buy more in-game stuff from other people.

There's really nothing to do there.
 #67269  by Demeter
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 am
It would be primarily for women and girly gay men. Or girly men, and that's okay.
HolidayFriday wrote:Second Life is so pitiful. I knew someone that was totally into that, and he talked me into downloading it and setting up an account. About half an hour into it, I figured out the only way it would keep my interest is if I started designing clothes and stuff for them - but Daz has a total monopoly on that. If you aren't working for Daz, you get in-game money for everything, and the only thing you can do with it is buy more in-game stuff from other people.

Yeah I got bored of it pretty fast after I ran out of free outfits to create. Bunch of dorks on there too so it's kind of weird if people talk to you.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #67393  by PastorX
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:59 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 am
It would be primarily for women and girly gay men. Or girly men, and that's okay.
HolidayFriday wrote:Second Life is so pitiful. I knew someone that was totally into that, and he talked me into downloading it and setting up an account. About half an hour into it, I figured out the only way it would keep my interest is if I started designing clothes and stuff for them - but Daz has a total monopoly on that. If you aren't working for Daz, you get in-game money for everything, and the only thing you can do with it is buy more in-game stuff from other people.

Yeah I got bored of it pretty fast after I ran out of free outfits to create. Bunch of dorks on there too so it's kind of weird if people talk to you.
Liar, you live n a car you can't play video games in a VW.
leave the video game talk to men