• We're giving away an Evil Within 2 Xbox console

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #79130  by PepperPeanut
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:09 pm
Hey dudes, so we're giving away an official Evil Within 2 Xbox console on our new gaming Facebook page.

Click here to go to the eBaum's World Gaming Page to enter.

To enter all you have to do is comment and like an image on our new page.

As some of you know we're starting to do a lot more gaming content on the main site and we just launched a new gaming Facebook page where all of our upcoming contests and giveaways will be run from.
 #79136  by edsbrian
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:29 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Honestly? I don’t like the idea of personal information on the internet.
Then how come I know you're Native American that lives in a Canadian rain forest, you're in a Journey cover band and you like the smell of cocaine?
 #79138  by cunnalingus
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:38 pm
That’s not really personal info though. I’m talking my real name and pictures of me. I know there are a few trolls that I’ve made angry enough they’d try to track me down and ruin my life lol

Had to reread lol. Fuck journey and their one hit wonder
 #79140  by edsbrian
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:38 pm
That’s not really personal info though. I’m talking my real name and pictures of me. I know there are a few trolls that I’ve made angry enough they’d try to track me down and ruin my life lol

Had to reread lol. Fuck journey and their one hit wonder
Do they have good poutine in the Canadian rain forest? I had poutine at an Irish pub last night. It wasn't traditional Canadian style, it was fries, gravy, cheese, pot roast and giardiniera.