• Do you think...

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #109568  by Kumacho
 Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:40 pm
Farcry 5 will be worth it? I'm thinking about pre-ordering but lately Ubishit has basically used the same engine, plot and basic playstyle in their last few titles.

They all play so similar.

Should I pre-order it and get the goodies or wait to see if it is fucked or not?
 #109648  by scottmoore
 Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:22 am
this game seems to be the same as all the others, only the story and map will change
 #110300  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:17 pm
If you had more than one post, I wouldn't think you're a complete moron that's parroting information he can't understand about a video game. You don't.
 #110304  by cunnalingus
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:27 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Farcry 5 will be worth it? I'm thinking about pre-ordering but lately Ubishit has basically used the same engine, plot and basic playstyle in their last few titles.

Should I pre-order it and get the goodies or wait to see if it is fucked or not?
Wait for sure.
 #110306  by edsbrian
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Wait for sure.
Kumacho is in his late 60s and talking video games? Guy creeps me out.
 #110309  by edsbrian
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:37 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:32 pm
I thought he was in his 70’s. But I think we’re the youngest people here now. Everyone else is old and shit.
Yup, Lemmiwinx was talking about graduating high school before I was even born. #OldAndFat #FatAndBoring #AARP #PoliticsDurr
cunnalingus liked this
 #110460  by Kumacho
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 am
edsbrian wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Wait for sure.
Kumacho was (Not that long ago) a member of a top ten esport team in World of Tanks. In most FPS games that involve very little RNG this old man will probably wtfbbqpwn your young ass.

Yes, in the past decade I have made money playing games. So I guess that makes me a professional gamer. Or is the a minimum amount earned playing games that you have to get to be considered a pro esports gamer?

In about 3 years I made over 5.5k. Never made it to the big show (our team was the second of 5 teams from one clan) but our number 1 team did make the finals.

<edit>And I turned 60 late last year...I think you are confusing me with another pissed off old fart. AG fix these young fucks.
 #110506  by edsbrian
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 am
edsbrian wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

Wait for sure.
Kumacho was (Not that long ago) a member of a top ten esport team in World of Tanks. In most FPS games that involve very little RNG this old man will probably wtfbbqpwn your young ass.

Yes, in the past decade I have made money playing games. So I guess that makes me a professional gamer. Or is the a minimum amount earned playing games that you have to get to be considered a pro esports gamer?

In about 3 years I made over 5.5k. Never made it to the big show (our team was the second of 5 teams from one clan) but our number 1 team did make the finals.

<edit>And I turned 60 late last year...I think you are confusing me with another pissed off old fart. AG fix these young fucks.

Well..... I still think it’s creepy.