• Do you think...

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #110508  by Kumacho
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:54 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 am
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Kumacho is in his late 60s and talking video games? Guy creeps me out.
Kumacho was (Not that long ago) a member of a top ten esport team in World of Tanks. In most FPS games that involve very little RNG this old man will probably wtfbbqpwn your young ass.

Yes, in the past decade I have made money playing games. So I guess that makes me a professional gamer. Or is the a minimum amount earned playing games that you have to get to be considered a pro esports gamer?

In about 3 years I made over 5.5k. Never made it to the big show (our team was the second of 5 teams from one clan) but our number 1 team did make the finals.

<edit>And I turned 60 late last year...I think you are confusing me with another pissed off old fart. AG fix these young fucks.

Well..... I still think it’s creepy.
Yeah, I understand. I was young and wrong once too. You grow out of it, though.
 #110512  by edsbrian
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:00 pm
In 20 or so years, if I feel like I was wrong about you being old and creepy, I’ll call you and apologize... if you aren’t dead.
 #110573  by dichthuat
 Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am
If you had more than one post, I wouldn't think you're a complete moron that's parroting information he can't understand about a video game.
kocher liked this
 #110621  by Kumacho
 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:39 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:18 pm
Im kind of a professional gamer myself. One time I was playing a game on my friends computer and found a quarter sitting on his computer desk.
I guess my point is that gaming doesn't know age, to a point. I grew up with the birth of online gaming and games.

My brother was the Artistic Developer and a producer on the title that brought netcode to a point where online gaming was possible. The company he was a dev/producer for was then purchased by the evil giant (EA) and - is want to happen when they got their hands on a successful shop - they dismantled it and made it what it never was, an EA shop.

While it might be creepy to you, without us old farts your x-bony playboxstation 8 wouldn't work. Even creepy old things have a purpose.
 #110627  by cunnalingus
 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:11 am
I used to have a computer that used tapes. Im not old, just my parents weren't super rich when we were kids lol.
 #110629  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 am
cunnalingus wrote:
I used to have a computer that used tapes. Im not old, just my parents weren't super rich when we were kids lol.
I dig where you're coming from bro. I quit playing video games when I got laid and moved out of my parents' basement.
 #110807  by Kumacho
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:51 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Looks like not buying it was the right choice.

Reviews say it plays just like Far Cry 3 and 4 and coop is a piss poor design in which only one person of the 2 that are allowed to play coop advances at all.

You know, UBISHIT comes so close with their titles.

The Division was nearly what I would consider a great concept and then they fucked it up...

Ghost Recon: Wildlands is a pretty decent game, IF you play in coop mode with friends and not pugs.

Both of those games could have been epic titles, if they only reversed their cranial rectal inversion in the corporate offices of UBISHIT.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ed/552520/
 #110815  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 am
All the video games are starting to seem alike now. I've gone through tons of stuff on Steam trying to find something interesting and new, but it's pretty much all post-apocalyptic, battlegrounds, or medieval. They all look the same.
 #110817  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 am
All the video games are starting to seem alike now. I've gone through tons of stuff on Steam trying to find something interesting and new, but it's pretty much all post-apocalyptic, battlegrounds, or medieval. They all look the same.
If you like strategy games 'Europa Universalis' is a sort of history simulator. You don't have to worry about it getting old because they change everything about twice a year and you have to learn it all over again.