• **Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread**

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #135701  by PepperPeanut
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:43 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:37 am
I think im going to do the smart thing and wait for it to come out on PC. I do have two xbox ones and an xbox one x at home but Im not wasting any more money on shitty console gaming.
I've heard (and read) that it may never come to PC. Is it just a pass from you in that case?
 #135707  by cunnalingus
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:09 am
I dunno man. Rockstar is known for releasing on console and then releasing games on PC at a later date. There has been mess ups or accidental hints that it may be released on PC though. They put on social media that it will be getting a release on PC and then took it down so I dunno. If thats the case and it doesn't come to PC, then yeah I'll buy the game on a console but i'd rather play with better frame rates on pc.
PepperPeanut liked this
 #135712  by MrModJeans
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:34 am

So what do you guys think of Red Dead Redemption 2 so far?

We played it last Friday for 6 hours on Twitch and it's pretty great but it barely got us passed the tutorial.
I love it so far, the music is pretty decent, but I do miss being out in the middle of nowhere and hearing this come on:

PepperPeanut liked this
 #135726  by Kumacho
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:45 am
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:43 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:37 am
I think im going to do the smart thing and wait for it to come out on PC. I do have two xbox ones and an xbox one x at home but Im not wasting any more money on shitty console gaming.
I've heard (and read) that it may never come to PC. Is it just a pass from you in that case?
What the fuck?! Not on PC?! I'm gonna to slit my wrists now.
PepperPeanut liked this