• The Most Famous Vegan In World History

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103585  by mrgaygene
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 am
See doe you guys say that "most" or whatever...do this and think that. Thing is I would be surprised if most of you redneck hicks knew a vegetarian, vegan, atheist, scientist, people with a degree, blacks, gays, or anything other than fellow redneck hicks. Seems like you say this based on peta ads or something you saw on tv. Most people, whatever it is they do, don't give a rats ass what others do as long as its not criminal like hurting children, rape, theft, etc. People who say their opinions daily on facebook or whatever are often people without a reputation, uneducated, kinda slow minded. People with a reputation most often stay quiet and do their thing, take care of their family and avoid judging others as much as possible. Do you have a reputation? 😂
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩
paragraph = mad
 #103587  by joecaca
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm
Lemmi's fat doe
You got triggered over vegan hitler. LoL :lol:
I did? Lol I see opportunities for mad and take them, if that means I'm triggered then I am :D
Caca 💩 Bringing mad since 2007
 #103588  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm
joecaca wrote:
See doe you guys say that "most" or whatever...do this and think that. Thing is I would be surprised if most of you redneck hicks knew a vegetarian, vegan, atheist, scientist, people with a degree, blacks, gays, or anything other than fellow redneck hicks. Seems like you say this based on peta ads or something you saw on tv. Most people, whatever it is they do, don't give a rats ass what others do as long as its not criminal like hurting children, rape, theft, etc. People who say their opinions daily on facebook or whatever are often people without a reputation, uneducated, kinda slow minded. People with a reputation most often stay quiet and do their thing, take care of their family and avoid judging others as much as possible. Do you have a reputation? 😂
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩
I dated four women who were vegetarians and know more than a dozen more, though only four vegetarian men. I've been personally acquainted with at least eight people who made it known they were vegan (including a niece who was going through a phase), again only one was a guy. I know lots of atheists. Depending on what you call a scientist I not only know quite a few but have four in my immediate family. Nearly all the people I know well have at least a batchelor's degree. I don't currently have any black people I'd call friends but I did in college, though they were African not American blacks. I used to know quite a few gay men when a friend of mine was building sets for the local theater company. I've encountered quite a few lesbians but never really gotten to know any, though I did know at least three women who were bisexual.

So perhaps you are the one laboring under a misapprehension?
 #103590  by joecaca
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩
I dated four women who were vegetarians and know more than a dozen more, though only four vegetarian men. I've been personally acquainted with at least eight people who made it known they were vegan (including a niece who was going through a phase), again only one was a guy. I know lots of atheists. Depending on what you call a scientist I not only know quite a few but have four in my immediate family. Nearly all the people I know well have at least a batchelor's degree. I don't currently have any black people I'd call friends but I did in college, though they were African not American blacks. I used to know quite a few gay men when a friend of mine was building sets for the local theater company. I've encountered quite a few lesbians but never really gotten to know any, though I did know at least three women who were bisexual.

Lol this was directed at hicks which I doubt you are. Also "hicks" was the term used to bring the mad to the butt buddies who know they're hicks. It was a good troll and I'm satisfied with the results.
😂
Caca 💩 💩 💩
 #103594  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Thing is I would be surprised if most of you redneck hicks knew a vegetarian, vegan, atheist, scientist, people with a degree, blacks, gays, or anything other than fellow redneck hicks. 😂
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩
I've been personally acquainted with at least eight people who made it known they were vegan (including a niece who was going through a phase), again only one was a guy.
I summarized so people don't get mad :x :x :x
 #103595  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩

It certainly seemed to be in response to my post on vegans, you even echoed my phrasing.

I said:
In my experience most vegetarians don't care but vegans are a different story.
And in the next post but one you said:
See doe you guys say that "most" or whatever...do this and think that.
Added in 7 minutes 24 seconds:
kocher wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
I dated four women who were vegetarians
Gerbils don't count.
It was an odd thing. Two of them didn't actually tell me they were vegetarians until after they stopped being vegetarian. I'd take them out to a nice steakhouse because I like steak and they'd eat the steak and then tell me up to then they had been vegetarian. The other two told me upfront so I took them to an Indian restaurant or a pizza place or some such. None of them were ideological vegetarians, they just claimed not to like meat or to think a vegetarian diet was healthier.
 #103597  by kocher
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm
It was an odd thing. Two of them didn't actually tell me they were vegetarians until after they stopped being vegetarian. I'd take them out to a nice steakhouse because I like steak and they'd eat the steak and then tell me up to then they had been vegetarian. The other two told me upfront so I took them to an Indian restaurant or a pizza place or some such. None of them were ideological vegetarians, they just claimed not to like meat or to think a vegetarian diet was healthier.
I'm not buying any of this. Weave another tale, tale weaver!!!!!