• Very hot new trend for the wokest of men

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #103706  by mrsmommyjeans
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 pm
As a trendwatcher, I have observe many fads come and go (remember swatches? Lol). I rarely step up and set one myself... so you can be sure that when I do, it has true merit.

In the wake of #metoo/#timesup, woke men need a way to alert potential victims (females) that they are not a threat. That you do not support the rape culture. That they need not have penis frights when you're around.

Ribbons are great, and I own many, but people forget what the different colors signify. So I feel like ribbons are totally played out.

I propose sex assault woke men (and boys) wear a clothespin on the penis opening/fly of their pants. This will let potential sex assault/harassment victims know that you are not a threat. You will NEVER even make the first move, consent form or not! You check your penis at the door whenever you walk into a room where women or girls are present.

I don't use "social media." So I don't have any followers atall. I am asking for your help spreading my #wokeman #clothespinned trend. It needs to go viral like the gosh darned flu!

Will you step up, and do your part for what's right? Should I even need to ask? Lets show women that the days of #penisfrights are coming to an end! Go buy some clothespins, brothers! Let's set this trend!
lemmiwinx liked this
 #103707  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Virile American men such as myself will probably need more than just a clothes pin if you get my meaning. Perhaps some kind of bungee cord arrangement could suffice.
 #103713  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm
mrsmommyjeans please go back to facebook u dirty little slut ;) ;) :(
 #103715  by svenster
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:39 pm
It remind them to hang out das warsch. Alles klar.
mrsmommyjeans wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 pm
I propose sex assault woke men (and boys) wear a clothespin on the penis opening/fly of their pants. This will let potential sex assault/harassment victims know that you are not a threat.